13 || I Like Your Shoelaces

"What do you mean? We weren't notified we'd be having guests!" Present Mic shouted, which normally would sound aggressive, but Mic is always yelling anyways. Midnight put her hands on her hips, "Who even are these people?"

     Aizawa sighed. He'd dragged the staff to the interrogation room so that they could talk out of ear shot of the intruders. He really didn't want one of them saying anything stupid while he explained their fake story to his fellow heroes.

     "Like I said, their school got attacked, and they wanted one of the top hero schools to train up some of their pupils."

     "But the entire purpose of a hero school is to train their pupils!" Mic said, confused. 

     Aizawa nodded, "Yes, but most of them aren't kids. They realized some of their staff also needed some training, that's why most of them are older."

     "So these are the worst of some random hero school being sprung on us?" Snipe asked, fiddling with his holster.

     Aizawa nodded hesitantly, "They keep getting attacked, that's why they're all so scarred up" He lied, "And they're busy working with everyone else, and since they uh-" 

     Come on, you've lied before, Aizawa, get it together.

     "Since they lost a few staff, they need to be less worried about these people and need to be able to focus on protecting the ones they can."

     Midnight sighed, sitting on the interrogation table, "I mean, I get it, but why weren't we warned."

     "Don't know, maybe someone was supposed to send us the memo but we just never got it." Aizawa shrugged.

     Mic scratched his arm, "So then, why are they still in 'cuffs?" He asked.

     Aizawa looked away, "Well, I only just got the full story. Anyways," He turned back to group, "Try not to ask too much about the story, sore subject. Now help me get them out."

     On his way out, he turned around to face his co-workers, "And- make sure not to make skin-on-skin contact with Tommy." Noticing their confused expressions, he shrugged, "His quirk."

     "Oh god, would we die?" Midnight asked, oddly excited to find out his quirk.

     "What? No. He just hears music. It's different for everyone and I don't know the details. It's a weird quirk, don't ask."

     "Oh. Bummer. I was hoping something cool."

     Techno watched at the people came closer to his cell. The grinding of cells opening was loud, and his hearing seemed extremely sensitive.

     Someone stood in front of his cell, tapping at the bars and opening a panel. After entering what he assumed was a passcode, the bars lifted and he came face-to-face with the man. He had a holster with a gun in it, a full-face mask (like a gas mask but without the function?) and a cowboy hat.

     "I like your get-up." He said simply. Techno looked down at his rich red robe and royal-wear. He looked like he's robbed a monarch's palace. Looking back up through his skull-mask, Techno nodded at the cowboy's outfit, "You too."

    The group was finally free of their handcuffs, and Tubbo immediately ran to Ranboo and Tommy.

     "This is not how I expected the bench-trio meet up to go." He joked. Tommy threw his arm around Tubbo and then tried to throw his other arm around Ranboo, forgetting how tall he was here.