16 || Suspects

"No, I mean, I'm hearing them, too. And they aren't excessively friendly." Techno told them, glancing around each of them.

     The group went silent. Tommy turned to look at Techno fully, "What?" His voice was shaky, "You're fucking with us."

     "Language, Tommy." Bad muttered absent-mindedly as he stared at Techno.

     Ranboo stood up slowly, "But, I thought our minds were unaffected. Maybe this is just your quirk." He said, staring at his hands.

     "I don't think it is." Techno sighed, "I started hearing them last night. Tommy's had his quirk for who knows how long, but we know it was a while ago because it started when someone first made contact with him."

     Tommy put his head in his hands, suppressing a headache, "And Bad did his whole transformation thing in the cells, too." Ranboo told them. Bad nodded.

     "But, couldn't Techno's just come a little late?" Skeppy asked as he sat on the counter. 

     "If we all have quirks, they've probably been here for a while, we just don't know what they all are yet." Tubbo mumbled.

     "Okay, so," Bad started, "You said you started hearing them last night, what happened, exactly?"

     "Oh, well..." Techno trailed off, thinking back, "It was weird. Dream went to sleep before me, and then I thought I heard something, so I looked around the room."

     Techno fiddled with his braid again, pulling at the hair tie. His hands needed something to do, "Then I got this horrible migraine. I couldn't think. My ears were ringing, it was awful."

     Tommy's expression softened, "How long did it last?"

      "Not long, I think. I couldn't tell, it felt like I long time, but that was probably just because of how painful it was." Techno shifted on his stool.

     "And then what?" Skeppy crossed his legs on the counter. Bad shook his head and picked him up, placing him standing on a stool, "Don't sit on tables, Skeppy." He looked back to Techno, "Sorry, continue."

     "Well, after the headache was over, I started hearing the voices. It was one or two at first, and then a lot at once."

     "Did you recognize any of the voices?" Ranboo asked him. Techno shook his head, "No, not that I can think of."

     "And what did they say?" 

     Techno cleared his throat, "Uh, things like 'kill him', 'put him out of his misery', 'blood for the blood god,' and 'he's asleep, he can't fight back'. There were a lot of things, but those are the ones I remember the most."

     Dream huffed, "I would like to switch rooms." Tommy chuckled lightly, "Well you're still alive so I don't see the problem."

     Bad rolled his eyes, "And did they stop? Are you still hearing them?"

     Techno went silent for a moment, "Uh... One second."

     The group waited patiently and Techno thought. His eyes trailed back up to his friends, "Sort of."

     "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Skeppy asked, standing on his tip-toes on the stool. Bad mumbled another, "Language."

     Techno shrugged, "They're very quiet right now. They stopped yelling after I turned away from Dream. Right now, they're just making fun of Skeppy's height, mostly." 

     Skeppy scoffed, "Well, tell them that I was forced to be this way." He glared at Techno through his skull mask.

     Tommy pushed against the counter, "Wait, so what does that mean for the rest of us?"