thank you.

Well.

Holy shit.

Hah, it's been a hot minute huh?

We should do a proper introduction huh? What's it been like, 1 year??? I dunno anymore

Well anyways--

Hi. My name is Mush, you knew me for my fanfics, a.k.a "Deep in Love". I'll be honest, when i started this book i didnt think this would get over 58k readers/viewers. Again thank you so so so much that means the absolute world to me. Even though when i look back my writing was horrible like jesus. But anyways that's not the point, the point is that i havent sat down and written down why this book hasn't updated. 

Obviously some things happened in the world, a.k.a COVID and such, and during that time my mental health was shiest. It still is but I'm getting through it one day at a time. But during that time i changed in fandom wise. That means i am no longer in the BNHA fandom anymore. And every time i try to write this book it puts stress on me. Especially some comments asking when it was coming back. So this is a goodbye letter to this book, it was fun at the beginning, i met so many nice people who read my book and I'm grateful for that. Including the love+support that this book got.

I may or may not still use thid account for other stories like oc things, other fandom things or art related things. But just again thank you all so much for the love+support you all gave me over the year(s?)

-Mush