A sneaky boi

' 'Screw it. ' ' He mumbled, crawling out of his bed, he decided to wear a black shirt. That would help him blend in with the night, well, except his blue eye. That will most likely stand out. Oh well, it's not like anyone was up at this time of night. He slowly opened his window, hoping it wouldn't make noise. He looked down, ''it may be easy to get down if I have a good grip...' He thought to himself. He put one foot over the window then the next, he took a deep breath in, gripping the wall as tightly as he could. He started to climb down, not wanting to look down.

He could feel when he was on the ground, he let go and bumped off, making a tiny thud noise. He looked around his surroundings, everything was dark. There was a light breeze in the air, making his hair move a little. He knew where to go, the forest. He started to walk in the forest which when was dark looked like a creepy haunted forest. He looked around him, trees looming around him at every corner. It didn't creep him out too much, since he knew this forest well.

But rumors had been going around saying people with a fish tail but a human head to hip form, they said the "mermaids" lived in the forest Todoroki knew so well. But that couldn't be true. Those are just fairy tale stories little children read. He found a log to sit on while he dazed out. He sat down and sighed in annoyance. "God why does he have to be such a pain?" He mumbled. He let a curse under his breath and stood up. He might as well train here to cool down a little. He glared at tree, standing in battle position. He shot ice at by lifting up his hand, hitting the tree, covering it up completely.

He flinched as ice covered his shoulder, he needed to get better at that. He took a deep breath and shot the tree with small flames of fire. It was still somewhat huge, luckily it burned out rather quickly. He scrunched up his nose in disgust. He hates the fire inside of him. His father only wanted the strongest children. A fool, rude, and then he meet mother....he quickly shook his head. Todoroki walked around for a bit until he found a fallen log on the ground by the la e that may be ok to sit on. He looked over the lake, the water glistend at the moon's light. He sighed a little, the breeze in the air was nice and crisp. He remembered the kids at his school talking about mermaids in this pound. 'That's ridiculous. Mermaids don't exist, there just story's for little kids.' Todoroki thought to himself, tapping one of his feet. He still looked at the lake. 'Besides, I would known by now if there were any merfolk' He thought to himself. Then he heard a splash. He jumped a little, almost falling of the log. "Who's there?!" Todoroki asked, tensing up. He looked around but saw nothing. "Maybe it was my imagina--" he cut off as he turned around and saw a boys head looking at him.