No touchie

Todoroki's Pov...

It had been a week since what happened at the hospital a few weeks ago, and those words his mother said repeated over and over in his head.

"I love you so, so much my son."

It was just a few words but it still messed with him, but not in a bad way. Over the week he learned more and more about izuku, that cheerful mermaid. But Todoroki had this weird feeling in his stomach when around him but he couldn't tell what. "Alright little Shi-- kids....I have an amounment, you're all getting dorms." Mr. Aziwa said, his eyes narrowed, but that wasn't a new look for him. All the class gasped and awed. Todoroki tilted his head, his eyes wide. "Why all of the sudden?" Krishma spoke out loud, making everyone quite. "...that's...staff business." Aziwa responded, a chill went through Todoroki's spine . 'Why really though? Was it easier for kids to get to school? Was something happening? ' Todoroki thought, more questions went through his mind. "All Might will lead you to the dorm areas right now, wherever he I--"
"HAHAHA I AM HERE!" All might opened the door, his voice loud and booming, making half the scream of surprise.

"Well kids, don't just sit there! Come on! Let me show you your dorms!" All might chirped, his voice still booming. Everyone quickly got out of their seats and followed the teacher. Todoroki looked at the ground until he heard All Might clear his throat. "All right kids, this is the dorm area. Now you won't share rooms, but you may visit anyone anytime after school. Now I will call out your names and hand you a piece of paper with your dorm number. First person Momo yaoyorozu!" Momo got out of line and grabbed her paper.

FAST FORWARD

Todoroki was the second to last to get his paper. He looked at his dorm number.
"Dorm 15..." he muttered under his breath. He felt a strong hand on his shoulder and panicked. He slapped the hand away and jumped back, his eyes wide as he was looking at the person. It was a All Might, still in his mighty form..

"Oh my god. Did you just still that?"
"What is his problem?"
"Is he afraid of All Might?"

Todoroki rubbed his arm, looking away from embarrassment. "Um, sorry All Might, I mean sir." He said quickly. All might just looked at him and chuckled a little. "It's ok. Now go to your dorm Todoroki Shoto." Todoroki silently nodded and walked to his dorm, only to get stopped again by Urkara and Idia. "Hey Todoroki! Idia, me, and some other friends are going to the arcade this weekend! Wanna come with us? It'll be super fun!" Urkara chirped happily, just like her usual self. Todoroki hesitated for a moment. He was never invited to these kinds of things.   but he soon made a decision. "Sure. I'll come along." He said, smiling a little. Urkara smiled and cheered happily, while Idia trying to calm her down. They said there goodbyes and Todoroki found his dorm, he opened the door and looked inside.

It was a decent sized room with two big windows, there a bed with no pillow or sheets, just a bed. Todoroki shut the door and took out his phone to text his brother, Natsuo.

You: hey Natsuo, can you get the cardboard boxes ready

Big brother Natsuo: why??

You: I'm moving out.

Big brother Natsuo: wait ohmygodohmnygod you're not running away just like Toya are you?

You: No I'm not. The school is making the students have dorms now.

Big brother Natsuo: um, alright..but won't you eat dinner with us one more time?

Jesus. Natsuo was texting him like he was diying or running away. But he had to think about that question his brother asked him. Does he want to dinner with him? It would likely end Natsuo fighting with their farther or Shoto storming off, but it was the last night he would eat with them...

You: Ok.

Was he going to regret this? Most likely. "Who cares." Todoroki muttered as he started his walk home.

-TIME SKIP-

Todoroki knocked on the door, jumping a little when the door slammed open, seeing his brother standing there, panting. "Uh...you ok?" Todoroki asked, confusion in his voice. "No I'm mean....just....packing some of your stuff.." Todoroki sighed, his hands going through his hair. "You know, I could've done it myself--" "No way! I'm WAY stronger than you little bro!" Natsuo laughed, making Todoroki smile a little. But that only brought pain from the past. Todoroki's farther saw his siblings a failure, so Todoroki was completely isolated from his siblings, not knowing much.

Especially the oldest brother, Toya, he one just...ran away, without a trace, letter, clues, anything..just, gone. "Yeah yeah whatever." Todoroki said, snapping back into reality. "So how much stuff do I have left?" He asked his brother, looking at the white haired boy. "Not too much. Just some cloths and that's it." Natsuo replied, moving his hands while he spoke. He did that a lot. Including his sister  Fuyumi, whenever they talked. But most people did that too. "Is Fuyumi here?" Todoroki asked, looking around. Natsuo shook his head sadly. "She had to work late again. She was put into Detention duty today." Natsuo sighed, but smiled a little. "But hey! She'll be here for dinner." He chipped, leading Todoroki the way. Todoroki just silently nodded and let his brother lead the way.

-·°·°Rei's Pov·°·°- (when she and Enji were still dating)

Rei walked on the beach, her bag around her chest. She had gotten into another fight with her boyfriend, Enji, and needed some air. So, she put on her swimsuit and went to the beach. It was a beautiful day so of course people would be at the beach, having fun on their weekend. She stopped for a moment and looked at a shell. It had unique shape to it, it was all jagged and rough, but pretty at the same time. She picked it up and put it in her bag, which had more shells inside of it. This was her favorite hobby, collecting seashells. She decided to walk on the docks to see if she could find anything else, there was a slim chance but it was a try to look. She walked on the dock and knelt down, her face was a few inches away from touching the water. The water was so clear that you could see the fishes. She moved closer and closer, not realizing she was about to fall in.

-SPLASH-!

Hello everyone! As you can see there is some art! The first one is Rei and Inko! The second drawing is old concept art while me and my sister was making up the story. And that's all I have to say =p