the meeting

-SPLASH-!

Rei had fallen in. Of course she would, she was a total klutz and had bad luck. She could feel the water push down on her, she opened her eyes but quickly regretted it as she could feel the salty water burn her eyes. She tried to swim up but a wave came crashing at her, knocking her further down into the dark unknown ocean. 'Danmmit! This isn't how I die is it?!' She thought to herself. That's what her father used to tell her.

"Rei, if you keep getting yourself into dangerous things, that's the end of YOU."

She hated when her father said that to her. But he wasn't lieing. She did get into dumb stuff she probably could avoid, but jumped in anyway. She felt a shadow loom over her, she couldn't help but open her eyes. And what she saw her eyes widen more.

'A....mermaid?!'

The mermaids eyes widen as well, obisvily surprised by the girl noticing her. "You're....awake?" She blurted out. Her dark green hair floating everywhere, and her dark green eyes sparkling in the light. The odd thing was that she had shapes all over her body, lighting up a light green color. 'What does THAT mean?' She thought, still looking at the mermaid. Was it to warn others? Was it to show her emotion? Did it just...light up??

But Rei quickly stopped thinking about that. She could feel herself sift off into a dark world. She pointed to the surface at the mermaid. The lady tilted her head a little and looked up, realizing what Rei meant. The lady quickly grabbed her and brought her to surface, Rei taking big gasp of air. She could feel herself getting dragged by the mermaid and she just...blacked out.

She woke up in a small hut. Most likely the doctor hut on the beach. She sat up and looked around. She saw a small plump women there, dark green hair and..."wait--It's YOU!" She said her eyes widening. The lady tensed up and shushed her. "Dont say it too loud!" The lady said sheepishly, nervousness in her voice. "Wait wha...weren't you a...a.." Rei hesitated, her mind was spinning with questions. Was she dead? Was this leads really a mermaid? Was she gonna kill her? "We'll...talk about that later. But in the mean time." She said as she got up, walking towards Rei. "My name is Inko Midoriya."

Todoroki's POV

Todoroki placed down the last box down in his brothers car, signing a a little. "That's...the last ...box." Natsuo announced, huffing on very world. Todoroki just slightly nodded and shut the car door, turning his head to see his brother. "Your sure your car can handle this?" He asked, his eyes narrowed. Natsuo smiled brightly and nodded. "Yup! This gal is a tough one." He said, leaning on his car, Jessie. When Todoroki found out he named his car Jessie, he said to Natsuo that he was weird. He and Natsuo jumped as they heard a loud car beep. The whipped their heads around to see their sister Fuyumi sitting in her white car, her hand waving out the window as she waved to them. Todoroki felt sick who he saw in the car with her.

Endeavor.

Fuyumi parked the car and got out, she ran towards them and have her brothers a big hug. "Hey guys! What are you doing?" Natsuo hesitated but Todoroki said it for him. "I'm moving out. Our class is moving into dorms now." He heard his father scoff. "There doing THAT again?"

Todoroki looked at him, his eyes narrowed. "What do you mean "doing that again?"" Endenvor faced his son, a look of....worry in his eyes. Why? He was never worries for him so why now? He quickly spoke and said "I don't know. Just to see how it turn out I gusse." Todoroki knew that was a fat lie but he didn't question it. Fuyumi jumped into the conversation, smiling more nervously. "How about we get inside and I'll get dinner ready! Sounds good?"

Shoto and Endenvor just nodded while Natsuo cheerfully told her it had to be special for tonignt. As everyone went inside shoto stayed out there for a moment. The image of worry in his father's eyes. A chill went down his spine thinking about it. Was it serious? Or was he telling the truth? He didn't know.

Hhhhg ok I'm back now (finally) thus chapter is super duper old and I never got to publish it before my tablet broke.  So I'm sorry if there's mistake sir this chapter wasn't very interesting!