Fighting

Todoroki went out to get some soba, his favorite food. He couldn't stand his farther right from what happened last night so he just went out to eat. Todoroki sat down when he got his food and started to eat, his mind wondering. "Hey Todoroki, do you mind if we sit in this seat?" Todoroki looked up,  it was Lida and Uraraka. "oh, uh sure." Todoroki said. Idia and Urkara both sat down and started to talk. "Hey did you hear someone saw a mermaid?" Uraraka exclaimed, her eyes shinning with excitement.

Lida sighed. "There probably just faking it, you know merfolk don't exist." Idia responded blandly.  Urkara laughed nervously. "I know I know...but still, wouldn't that be amazing if they DID exist?" Uraraka said her eyes still shinning but with a new determination. Lida nodded. Todoroki couldn't help but find this very amusing. Ironic "What about you Todoroki? Do you think they exist?" Lida asked, turning his attention on him

Todoroki coughed, choking on his soba. "U-um maybe? I don't know.." he said, looking away. They talked awhile until they went to class, Todoroki also finished up and cleaned his dish, walking to class.

Todoroki sat in the class, tapping his pencil. Just then the door swinger open and came in all might, the number #1 hero, also His farthers rival. "Hello class! Today we will be sparring today!" He said cheerfully, posing. The kids cheered. "QUITE! HE'S NOT DONE YET!" Mr. Aziwa-sensi  hissed. The kids quickly shut up and more paid attention. "We unfortunately won't be doing everyone due to some announcements. But we promise we'll let the others spar next time."

Some of the classmates awed a little but otherwise it was probably fine. "Alright all of you get changed then meet in the sparring area." All might said, then he left the room along with Aziwa-sensi. Everyone got up and started to walk to the locker rooms, Todoroki stood up got up and started to walk to the lockers, trailing behind everyone.

FAST FORWARD

Todoroki came out of the locker rooms in his blue and white hero gym uniform. "Alright class! The two people sparring now are Ochaco Urkara and Yuga Aoyama!" All might called out. 'What an interesting choice.' Todoroki thought to himself. He didn't think he ever saw the two sparr before. Urkara nodded, smiling while Yuga smiled as well, well, he always smiles. Which was somewhat creepy, Todoroki shuddered. They both walked out to the arena. "ARE YOU READY...GET SET....FIGHT!" All might called out.

Immediately Yuga shot his lasers toward Urkara, she yelped in surprise as she jumped away. She hissed in frustration but her eyes shined with determination. Yuga shot his laser at her again but this time, hitting the wall that crumpled apart. "Perfect." She muttered. She ran towards the crumpled rocks and touched them, she focused on them and lifted the rocks in air. She pointed her hand at Yuga which made the rocks come at him. He dodged a few but got hit by some. He kept shorting at her and again she dodged, got hit, or attacked him. (She had a few deep cuts or burns from Yuga)  But finally he stopped, he bended down and clutched his stomach, groaning in pain. "Had enough?" Urkara asked, looking at him. He sighed but nodded, looking defeated. "THAT'S IT THEN, URKARA WINS!" All might called out, smiling even wider. They both walked out and went to the nurse, recovery girl, so she can heal them up. "NEXT IS...SHOTO TODOROKI AND MOMO YAOYOROZU!" They both looked up, a little surprised, but they didn't say anything. They both walked out of the stadium, they were whispers and mumbles in the air. They were both good fighters so this could make a good fight to watch.

"Who do you thinks gonna win?"
"I bet momo will."
"What?! No way! Todoroki will win."

Todoroki blocked out the noises, he looked at momo, his eyes narrowed. Todoroki could see determination in momo's eyes. He always admired about that one thing about her. "ARE YOU READY...GET SET....FIGHT!" All might yelled, smiling. Todoroki darted towards her, lifting up his palm, ice shot of his right arm but momo quickly dodge that, skidding to a halt. She grabbed a large, cement stick and at the top, a huge ball with spikes around it from her arm. She lunged at him, wiping it around him. He winced as he felt a few scratches. Then she jumped in the air and before he knew it she swinger at him, making him fall to the ground. He gritted his teeth, he quickly got up and shot more ice at her. Her foot got caught in the ice, her eyes widen as she nearly tripped. "Come on...!" She hissed under her breath. 'This is my chance.' Todoroki thought. He ran at her and kicked her at her side, making her fall down. She grunted. She put down her weapon and quickly got a sword from her other arm. She chopping at the ice, bits co and sometimes large if pieces coming off. Before Todoroki could use his quirk she got out quickly, grabbing her weapon. "Now, how about we finish this?" She said, smirking. "Lets go." Todoroki said, lunging at her.

Midoriya's Pov...

Midoriya sat on a rock, sighing a little. His hair moving around in the water a little. The water's were calm today which made Midoriya a little more happy. A lot of merfolk got injured due to the strong waters for the past few weeks, so this made people more cheerful. "Hey Midoriya!" A familiar called out. Midoriya looked up and saw Tsuyu Asui waving at him.. (Or just Tsuyu, she preferred that more.) Her tail was light green, lighter than Midoriya's tail, (his was a dark green.)it shimered in the sunlight. "Hey Tsuyu." Midoriya said, smiling. "What are you doing?" Tsuyu asked, curiosity in her tone. "Oh nothing, just enjoying the peace and quiet." He murmured, he patted his hand on th rock inviting Tsuyu to join him, she gladly accepted and sat beside him, around. "I heard you went up the surface." Midoriya turned bright red, nervous written all over his freckled face. "W-what?! Who told you that?!" "Denki told me. He said you and bakugo got into a little fight." Midoriya looked away, still red in the face. "I wouldn't say we argued....just...a warning I gusse." Tsuyu smiled more. "That's what I thought."

Midoriya and Tsuyu talk the whole afternoon.