I wanna see my boi

Todoroki's POV.....

Todoroki and momo sat on different beds in the infirmary. All might said they fought too long, which was an ok reason to stop. Todoroki's hair was now ruffled and messy, all over the place. Momo's silky black hair messed up as well. "Good fight." Momo said, breaking the awkward silence. "Hm? Oh yeah." Todoroki said, looking away. "Did you...did you get into trouble with your dad?" She asked. She was the only one who knew what happened in his family, which was probably a mistake. "...no. I didn't." He said. He wasn't lieing. He just was asked where he was and that was all. "Ah...that's a relief." Momo said, smiling a little. It looked like she was about to say something until the nurse came in and intrupeded her. "Alright kiddos, schools out, you can go home." The old nurse said. Todoroki quickly got up and thanked the nurse, closing the door behind him.

-Time Skip....-

Todoroki didn't feel like going home, he wanted to see...what was his name? Midoriya, that was his name. Or was it deku since that voice yelled out for him? He quickly shook off the thought, he would go with Midoriya. "Maybe he's at the same place from the other night..." Todoroki mumbled, walking towards the lake. He soon got there and looked around a bit, he sat on the same log from the night before. "Hey Midoriya, uh, if your hear just uh, give me a sign, yeah." Todoroki said, God, he sounded like an idiot doing that. He waited a few more minutes but nothing. "Gusse he isn't here..." Todoroki said, getting up and walking away but he stopped as he heard a splash. He whipped his

head around and for the first time in a long time, felt relieved to see the green-tailed merman again. "Um sorry, I just wanted to see if anyone was with you..." Midoriya said, trailing off. Todoroki felt a little hurt, did
he really not trust him? But again he was also a mythical creature that people would pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for him. "Thats alright." He said, walking back towards him. "How uh..are you...?" Midoriya asked, smiling nervously. Todoroki sat close to the water beside Midoriya. "Could be better." He responded his eyes flashing towards him. "You?" Todoroki asked, tilting his head. "It's fine. Just like any other day." He responded happily, smiling wide. Todoroki couldn't help but smirk at Midoriya's personality, a sweet cimmion boy. "I do have a question." Todoroki blurted out. Midoriya looked away, frowning a little. "He's...He's a friend. He was just worried." Midoriya answered, smiling a little once more. Todoroki wondered did he always smiled. Did it hurt his cheeks? Was he lying to him? Or was he just like that?

"He didn't sound like a friend to me." Todoroki frowned, narrowing his eyes a little. "He's just like that. He's not so...so...." Midoriya trailed off, not finishing the sentence which made Todoroki's heart skip a beat. "So what?" Todoroki asked, his head tilting a little. The small boy stayed quiet. But then smiled. "He's not so bad! Sorry, I was trying to find the right words." Todoroki frowned again a little. He felt like he was lying to him, but he didn't want to budge Midoriya into saying what, so he left it alone. Silence. Silence was in the air for a few moments, the only thing they could hear was crickets singing. "So, what's it like to be human?"