CHAPTER 1

Third Person's POV

You're the 8th member of weeekly, but you are forced to temporarily leave because of health problems that's why you couldn't debut with them at that time.

Even though you are away with your members, you supported them with their debut wishing that you're also there, you promoted them online and with your friends as soon as they debut and also bought their albums to support their sales.

You and the members actually have a good relationship together because you're with them since trainee days especially with Soojin and Soeun, you three have been together from the beginning.

So when they received the news that you're temporarily leaving the members are so sad about it especially the two but they quickly understand the situation wishing you to recover as soon as possible.

You are now walking out of the airport along with your cousin Saerom who just pick you up and help you with your luggage, you're family decided to stay in Canada for good.

You are excited to finally reunite with your members especially Jihan after a long time and can't wait to see their reaction when they see you.

Since trainee days you've got this little crush on Jihan and won't admit it to anyone, the girl just got her ways to make you fall in love with her without even trying.

"Thanks for picking me up romie-yang~" you thanked your cousin while getting onto her car.

"No problem, I've promised to uncle and auntie to keep you alive after what happened to you, let's go now, shall we? We don't want your crush to wait for you for too long," Saerom joked while starting the car engine.

Saerom is the only one who knows about your little infatuation with the girl and constantly teases you when you two are together.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" you hissed but can't help to feel giddy knowing that you'll finally see her.

"It's been over a year since the last time I see you, good thing that you're still ugly as fuck," Saerom joked again earning a punch from you.

"Tsk, yeah, but I'm still taller than you, you granny," you fired back.

*Gasp* "Yah! What did you just say?!? Yah! Kim Y/N don't make me throw you out of this car," Saerom threatened you.

"Okay granny, just drive faster, will you. Btw, we're not heading straight to their dorm yet, I still need to go to the company and have a talk with my CEO about my addition to the group," You informed her.

"Sure thing," she replied, while in the car, both of you catch up with things about each other's life not noticing that you're already near the company.

"Okie dokie, we're here! See later dude," Saerom said to you.

"Yeah, it's good to be back after a long time, bye granny~" you teased her for the last time before going into the building.

Saerom honk at you and you waved to her, after that you proceed to enter the building.

—At the CEO's office—

*knock* *knock*

"Come in!" You heard your CEO said, after that, you carefully enter the office.

"Ah! Y/n! It's good to see you again! How have you been? How's the surgery?" Your CEO asked smiling at you.

"Ne~ I've been good for the past year sir, the surgery went well thank God, although I'm still recovering, I'm doing well," you replied.

"Good to hear that, have a seat" He motioned you to take a seat.

"Thank you, sir," you thanked him.

"So as you know, before you leave, you are scheduled to debut with the girls," he started mentioned your members.

"So after they finished their debut promotion, we will introduce you to the audience, we'll release various posts about your addition to the group. Just be reminded that there will be some that will not be happy about the sudden addition so please don't mind them and focus on those people that are happy about the news," he continued.

"Yes sir, it's okay, I understand it, given the fact that I'm not with them when they debut and they are used to see weeekly with seven members, don't worry sir, I will do my best so that I can prove to them that I'm worthy to be in the group," you replied with enthusiasm.

"That's the spirit! So, for now, I will dismiss you so that you can see your members, I'm sure they are already waiting for you, btw, have you told them that you're now here in Korea?" He asked.

"No sir, I'm planning to surprise them actually," you replied, a little but embarrass.

"It's okay, you can now go, welcome back again Y/n-ah," he said.

"Thank you very much, sir, I'll be going now," you replied while waving goodbye to your CEO.

Wahhhhh!!! I can't believe that I'm actually back!!! I hope they still remember me especially Jihan, God I missed that girl so much, don't get me wrong, I missed all of them, it's just that Jihan is really special to me.

I better call Saerom now.