CHAPTER 8

Jihan's POV

Right after I got out of my room Soojin unnie called me.

I look at her waiting for her to finish what she's saying.

"Jihyo-yah, please wake Y/n up now and let's eat," She said pointing to the sofa.

My eyes immediately go to the sofa and there she was.

My poor Y/n unnie all curled up looking like a baby.

my baby of course >_<

So I walked to the sofa and sit beside Y/n unnie.

"Y/n unnie, wake up let's eat," I said slightly shaking her body.

"Hmm, I'm awake, I'm awake..."

"Yeah, I'm awake," she rambled clearly not yet fully awake.

"Yeah, right you're up, now let's go eat unnie," I said then dragged her to the table.

"Yah~ Jihyo-yah, I can walk you know?" She said taking the seat beside Zoa and Jiyoon unnie.

"I know," I replied.

"Y/n unnie is right Jihan unnie, why do you have to drag her when you can just wake her up and just let her be, right Y/n unnie?" Zoa said clinging to Y/n unnie.

"Hehez, I'm just kidding Hyewon-ah, well it's true that I can just walk on my own but of course I would love to be dragged by the one and only Jihannie~," Y/n unnie teased.

Gosh, what did this unnie eat for her to be like this?!?

"Oooh, Jihan would also love that Y/n, right Jihan?" Jiyoon unnie teased wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Tsk. She's heavy," I muttered under my breath then continuing my breakfast but I guess she heard it.

"Ouch, I'm not that heavy though, am I Jaehee-yang?" She defended turning to Jaehee.

"You look fine to me unnie, in fact, you look fit!" She replied.

"See?!?" Y/n unnie turned to me.

"Whatever," I replied instead of arguing with her more.

Y/n's POV

"Whatever," she replied and say nothing afterwards.

Bruh, did I really pissed her off?

Was my alarm too loud?

Or did I talk in my sleep that's why she couldn't sleep and my alarm just added to that?

Man, way to go Y/n...

"Why so grumpy ey?" Monday blurted out breaking the awkward silence.

"Well, Jimin unnie, my sleep just got interrupted because of someone's alarm over there," she replied glaring at me.

"Hehe, sorry Jihyo-yah, I was just excited, don't worry I'll just not set my alarm," I said flashing her a smile hoping to ease her irritation to me.

"Yah~ it's just an alarm, don't over do it hm?" Soojin unnie butted in.

"Ne, I'm sorry," Jihan replied.

"Well, it's really not me whom you need to apologize to you know?" Soojin unnie continued eyeing me.

"Ne~ I'm sorry Y/n unnie for being grumpy to you, it's just that I'm tired and want to catch more sleep as much as possible," Jihan apologized to me.

"It's okay, you're forgiven, also, I'm sorry for waking you up," I said to her and after that we all continued to eat.

While the girls are eating I stood up and went to the fridge.

Good thing I bought this energy drinks yesterday.

I mused to myself while grabbing two cans of energy drink.

"Woah, easy right there, what's with the drinks. That's too early in the morning, put that back now," Soeun said, grabbing the cans out of my hands and putting them back on the fridge.

"Park Soeun give that back, I'll be needing them for today because guess what?" I asked, can't stop myself from grinning.

"What?" She asked back.

"Because! I just texted our manager and he gave his permission for me to drive you guys to your schedule!" I excitedly explained to them while taking my drinks back.

"Okay, cool, but what if we die because you fell asleep while driving?" Jiyoon exclaimed, back at it again with her dramatic expression.

"Don't worry Shin, manager-nim and I both agreed to me driving you guys until your 3rd schedule," I explained to her.

"And where and how did you get your license Kim?" Soojin unnie questioned.

"Well, while I'm away, I took a driving test and got it, you know when you're at the age of 18 years old you can have your own license, so yeah, I get to drive first Lee," I explained to her mimicking her.

"Woah~ you're so cool Y/n unnie!!!" Jaehee and Zoa said giving me a thumbs up.

"Thank you kids! Now if you all are done with you're pancakes, go now, I'll wash the dishes while you guys prepare," I said and all of them started to get ready one by one.

"Okay/ne~ thank you for the food Y/n-ah/unnie," they all said in unison.

"You're welcome! Now go and let me wash this plates," I said and just like that, they all went back to their rooms to get ready.