Not an Update

Yesterday is literally a roller coaster ride for me, emotionally...

First, Fromis_9, one of my favorite girl group comes back with we go mv so better to check them out guys if you haven't...

Second, Gfriend, the reason why I got and stay in k-pop, my original girls, my babies, they are one of the groups that help me through my dark times... I love them so much, they are my ultimate girl group, SoMu announced that the girls failed to renew their contract and will be leaving the agency on May 22...

Honestly, I'm still in shock, I cried myself to sleep yesterday, I don't know what to do anymore... I was so sure that they would renew their contract, they said it themselves, they debut not to be a successful group but a long-lasting one! So I still can not believe that this shit happened.

What comforts me rn is that the fact that they leave all together, they did not leave one member behind, it's OT6 or none. I'm mad at SoMu for failing to keep the group together because Gfriend literally made that company, they are the ones who lift that company from the fucking basement!

But just like what they said, they wanted to be a long-lasting group so I'm still gonna hold on to that promise.

If leaving their company is their way to have a rest, cause they literally did a lot, they've achieved a lot of things throughout their career.

I'll wait for them, I will trust them and wait for how many times it takes, it may take a month or maybe years but I'm still going to wait for them.

And if some of you may not know, SoMu applied for like a brand name shit, so if Gfriend will re-debut on another company they can not be called as "Gfriend" anymore cause SoMu already bought that.

But honestly I don't care if the girls will not be "Gfriend" when they redebut... All I care about is that the girls, if they debut again, they will still be together and that's what matters...

And I'm still hoping that it's not true because the girls are quiet, they still didn't do/post anything about the situation so I'm hoping that this is some kind of prank...

But whatever it is, just like what I said, I will trust and wait for them...

And if ever they decided to walk on their own paths, I will still support my babies, Gfriend will still hold a part in my heart no matter what happens...

It's so sad because this year is the worst for me, G-idle with Soojin allegations, Izone disbandment, and Gfriend leaving their company...

I just hope that it will get better soon...

So I'm so sorry if the break will take longer than intended... I'm really sorry... Don't worry once I get better, I'll upload some chapters...