CHAPTER 19

Manager Kim's POV

We are now near the practice room and I'm starting to hear music blasting inside.

'she must be really excited huh?'

I expected to see Y/n dancing but when we entered the room we are greeted with a sleeping y/n sprawled out on the floor.

'Aigoo, how can this kid sleep peacefully with this loud music'

"Bada-nim, can you please wake up Y/n I'll just turn off the music," I asked my companion a favor setting down the drinks that I bought before heading to the computer to turn of the music.

Y/n's POV

'Y/n-ssi'

'Y/n-ssi?'

"Huh?"

"Y/n-ssi, please get up on the floor it's cold. You're gonna get sick," I heard someone talked.

While still half asleep I sat straight up when suddenly I felt a cold thing on my forehead and that wakes me up almost automatically.

"Arghh!" I jolted and when I adjusted my vision I saw manager Kim and Bada-saem chuckling in front of me.

'wait?'

'Bada-saem?!!

"Bada-saeeeeem!!!" I rushed and hug her.

'Waaaaah, I haven't seen her in a long time!!'

"Long time no see to you too Y/n" Bada-saem said to me while patting my head.

I released the hug and sat right in front of them. We are now sitting on the floor drinking the coffee that manager Kim bought for us.

"Saem, it's so nice to see you again. I see you're still cool as tge last time we met," I complemented her.

"And you're still the sweet-talker kid," she joked back.

"Btw Y/n, I reached out to Bada-nim because I know that you used to worked with her and I thought that you would be much more comfortable if she's the one training you," manager Kim explained.

"Thank you oppa," I replied.

We just ended up talking about the schedule of my training and Bada-saem's schedules since it's already late.

Until Bada-saem suggested to test me.

"Hey Y/n, wanna do a quick routine before we finish here?" she asked giving me a sly smile.

I smiled back and agreed.

"Sure, it's been a while since we dance together," I replied.

'Bada Lee you got it choreography'

We practiced it for some time and also danced to it a couple of times before we decided to shoot a practice video.

"Saem, how can you effortlessly look so cool when dancing?" I asked out of pure adoration.

"You're not gonna get me this time with that tactics, I know we're both tired but come on just a couple more," she replied while shaking her head.

"Saem, it's true though, you look so cool I almost fell in love with you," I repeated this time emphasizing everything.

"Almost? Why not just completely fell in love with me then?" she said mimicking my tone.

"Does that mean that someone have made you fallen in love already Y/n?" she continued giving me a mischievous look.

"You know what saem, let's just get this over with and go home," I cut her off before she tease me again.

"Oh come on Y/n we haven't see each other for a long time, at least tell me if it's a yes or no then I'll stop," she said sulking.

"We both know that even if I answered your question, you're not going to stop so please," I pleaded her to drop it.

"Nope," she said as she popped the "p" sound.

"I can just go home you know," I reminded her.

"And I can just not train you know," she teased.

*Sigh*

'I just can't win with her can't I'

"Fineeee! Yes, now can we please finish this because I have a child waiting for me to come home," I said giving up.

*Gasp*

"A child, they really manage to made you fall in love to the point of you having a child huh?" she asked in disbelief.

"Saem that's not it, stop over reacting, what I mean by 'I have a child' is Zoa, I promised her that I'll be home with snacks and ice cream," I explained to her.

"Woah, I thought you really have a child, I almost have an heart attack but anyway let's shoot the video I don't want you to be home very late, as you said you someone waiting for you," She said, teasing me again about the topic earlier.

"Whatever makes you happen saem," I replied nonchalantly.

We proceeded to record the video multiple times and monitor it, after we think we got a good recording we decided to part ways and just continue the training tomorrow.

"Thank you so much for today Bada-nim," manager Kim said as we both bow to her.

"Don't mention it, thank you too! It's really nice having you back y/n," she replied with a smile.

We bid goodbyes and Bada-saem go first leaving only the two of us.

"Oppa, can we stop by the convince store for a bit, I promised Zoa to bring home some snacks. And it's already late from the time I promised her to come back home," I explained to him.

"Yeah no problem, sorry that took a long time," he replied.

"Don't worry about it oppa, btw tomorrow you can just not pick me up, I'll just drive myself," I said telling hom that it's okay for me to go alone tomorrow.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"A hundred percent sure, so that you won't have to make two trips, the girls need you the most right now as their promotion is still going. I can manage by myself, besides I'll just be at the company the whole day," I assured him.

"Is that so? Thank you so much Y/n but I'll also check up on uou occasionally just to be sure," he replied.

"Got it," I said and we walked out of the company to go home not forgetting the snacks and ice creams.

'what a day, can't wait for tomorrow!'

Author's Note:

I told y'all I'll update!! And it did not take me years to do so this time 😝
Anygays, as you can see I changed my username and my pfp. I'm also planning to start a new story but don't worry it's just still a plan. I will finish this one first before starting a new one so that I will not be distracted. And you know I have to add my bae BADA LEEEEE

swf2 do really be wildin' mnet's addiction to making drama is insane 🤪

That's all for now!!