CHAPTER 13

Y/n's POV

After Chu sunbaenim left, I'm alone again waiting for the girls.

Woah~ I still can't believe that I met Chu sunbaenim here.

I thought sitting back down and checking if the bruise on my face is already fading.

"Meh, this is fine than holding that ice pack on my face longer," I said looking at myself on my phone camera.

Although the bruise is still there, it's not as bad as before and I'm just driving them anyway, I also got my hat to cover it up.

"Y/n-ah!" Someone shouted.

"Huh?" I answered trying to find where that voice is coming from.

"Y/n I'm right here!" I heard it again.

I followed the voice and look to my left and I see Soojin unnie.

"Oh unnie, what is it?" I ask heading to her direction.

"Manager-nim said that he and the other managers are coming here," she said.

"Why? I thought I'm allowed until to your third schedule?" I asked, confused to why are they suddenly coming here.

"Pabo, did you really think that you can manage us all by yourself even if it's until our third schedule?" She asked me back.

"Well... Yeah? I think I can? Well I'm just gonna drop you guys off to your schedules right?" I replied unsure of my answers.

"Y/n aside from driving you also need to attend our needs, you have to get us lunch help us monitor our performance, help us in everything, you will be also experiencing that once you join us... So, can you do all of that? If so just tell me and I'll them the other managers not go," she explained to me.

Dang, how come I did not think of that one...

"A-ah... You have a point right there unnie, and no I can't do all of that by myself so please do tell the other managers to come, hehe," I replied, clearly embarrassed.

"Ok, btw I heard you shouting earlier, did something happened? And why are you not holding the ice pack hm?" She bombarded me with questions once we are done with the topic.

"Ah, nothing really happened, I just met chu sunbaenim earlier unnie and for the ice pack, I decided to throw it away because when I looked at my face earlier, the bruise is really not that visible now, so yeah..." I replied.

"Heol! You've met chu sunbaenim?!" She repeated.

"Yeah? I mean that's what I'm saying to you unnie, did you not listen to me?" I asked her.

"Pabo! Of course I heard it, I'm just asking again, and you should've call me so that we can give them our album," she answered.

"Chill down unnie, I forgot to do that, but hey! I got her number and she said that she and I should meet some time to have some coffee," I said.

"Woah! You got her number?! Jihan would be so thrilled if she know that," Soojin unnie said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to tell her what happened!" I exclaimed, happy about the fact that I could finally have a decent conversation with her.

"Btw, just wait for the other managers Y/n. I already texted them and they said that they're on their way," Soojin unnie informed me.

"Right, I'll just wait to my place earlier, just call me when you need something unnie," I said to her and we bid goodbyes.

After some time the managers also arrived at the salon and joined me in waiting for the girls to finish.

"Y/n how's the experience so far?" Manager Kim asked.

"It's good, the girls are really happy and I am too it's just that so far, I could not pass a day without getting hit or beating from them," I answered truthfully.

"Oh! And why is that?" Manager Park questioned.

"Ah, nothing much, it's just that I'm clumsy and keep getting in troubles 'accidentally' I swear all of it is an accident and at the end it's either I received a punch or bottle in my head," I explained thinking of what happened earlier.

"Ooh~ so that explains the mark on your forehead," Manager Kim commented.

"Is it still visible manager Kim?" I asked checking my face again on my phone.

"Not really but from up close yeah it's still there," Manager Park answered instead.

"Btw Y/n no need to call us 'manager' just call us oppa and unnie we're fine with it, the other girls also call us that and we're hoping that you would too," Manager Kim suddenly said, changing the topic.

"Sure mana- I mean oppa but also please keep in mind that I might take some time to call the both of you without the formalities," I said.

"It's okay Y/n," Manager Park replied.