CHAPTER 11

Y/n's POV

Now I'm here leaning against the wall with an ice pack on my face.

The salon is pretty full actually, that's why there's no seat left, if there is I always ending up giving it to the actual customers waiting.

I should have drink 3 cans of that thing or this is the side effect of the flying bottle?

I thought closing my eyes for a moment.

Nudge

"Hm?" I open my eyes to see who's the person just to see the owner of that flying bottle.

"Oh Jihyo-yah, do you need something?" I asked.

Well even though she's the reason for the ice pack on my face, I still love her.

"Here, I borrowed it from the staff, seat while waiting for us," she said placing a chair beside me.

"Thanks," I replied, even though I love her the pain is still there and I'm tired already.

"Unnie can I see you're face? Let me see if there's still a bruise," she asked.

"I'm pretty sure I'm a pervert earlier and not an unnie," I retorted but still removed the pack from my face.

"Tsk, I'm sorry okay? I was just surprised and it's your fault for not knocking first," she said scanning my face.

The distance between our faces right now is really close, I must say.

"Jihyo-yah," I called her.

"What?" She replied still looking at my face.

"You're a little bit chubby today, did you eat the sandwich that I gav-"

"Do you want another bottle on your face unnie," she cut me off backing away now glaring at me

Cutely

"Hehe, just kidding hm? I mean even though you're a little bit squishy today, you're still the cutest to me~ please no bottles hm?" I plead hoping that It'll work.

And I guess it did because I saw how her face turns red and how she's stopping herself from smiling.

"Hmmph! I'm not chubby!" She said sulking then walking away.

"How about me Y/n? Am I cute?" Jiyoon asked appearing out of nowhere.

"Jisoo's Christ Jiyoon! Don't scare me like that! And no you're not you're just chubby," I said to her.

"Hmmph!" She said then left me.

"Mwoya~ she asked and I just answered her truthfully," I commented then closing my eyes again.

Tap

"If you're gonna ask me again if you're cute the answ-" I said still with my eyes closed thinking it's Jiyoon.

"Excuse me?" I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Oh! Sorry, I thought you're my friend," I said fixing myself and then...

Author's note:

Hey! I noticed that my chapters are getting shorter and shorter.

So I decided to take a week off and work on the future chapters.

I'll come back with longer chapters and more cute scenes after the break.

Anyways, I really did not expect some of you guys to leave a question on my form, I'm really happy right now!

Thank you very much! I'll post my answer to your questions maybe after 2 days, thank you so much!

So for now that's all...