CHAPTER 3

Y/N's POV

This dorm is pretty nice, it's spacious here and has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms...

I thought plopping down the sofa looking for something to do...

The girls must be tired considering how messy this dorm is, let me clean it up for them then!

So I started cleaning, placing the old clothes in the laundry basket, washing the dishes they left, sweeping and cleaning every corner of the dorm.

After I finished cleaning I put and organized the groceries that I bought on the fridge and proceed to think what else should I do.

After some long thinking, I decided to cook for them, well it's the least that I can do after their long tiring day, I thought.

So I decided to cook kimchi fried rice and tteokbokki for the girls.

Waaaah! It's been a while since I cooked for them, I hope I still got it, hehe...

While slicing some vegetables I accidentally cut my fingers.

"Ouch! How?!?" I asked in disbelief.

"That's a bummer," I said stopping what I was doing and went the sink to clean my wound...

"Argh! It's also pretty deep damn it!" I hissed after putting some cream on my wound.

After that, I continued to cook, occasionally hissing because of my painful finger.

Now I'm setting up the table when I heard some chatter getting closer to the door.

"That must be them! Aha! I'll hide and surprise them!" I said and excitedly hid on the sofa.

Soojin's POV

We are now done with our last schedule for the day, finally.

"Ugh, can't wait to go home! I miss my bed already," I heard Jiyoon whined.

"Yah, you sleepy head we're almost there, just chill you smoll bean," Monday teased.

And there we go, 02' line bickering again now with Soeun joining Monday to teasing Jiyoon, poor her.

"Unnie, stop teasing Jiyoon unnie, what now if she's small at least she's cute!" Jaehee defended Jiyoon.

"Aigoo~ My favorite dongsaeng is here to save me! Btw, I'm not that small though you guys are just tall, and it's not me who's also short Soo-"

"Don't you dare Jiyoon-ah, and why did I get dragged into your bickering?" I cut her off before she finished what she's saying.

"A-ah, ne~ unnie I'm just saying that you and I are not that small, we are just cute-sized cinnamon rolls," Jiyoon explained.

"Whatever," I said and playfully roll my eyes.

"She's right unnie, you and Jiyoon unnie is the cute-sized members of the group," Zoa said beside me.

"Fine, I will admit that, just because you said that, lucky you, you're still growing Hyewon-ah," I said.

"Hehet, they said that eating lots of food and sleeping on time can make you grow taller unnie, besides it's not too late to grow taller though," she replied snuggling closer to me.

"Girls we're already here, please wake Jihyo up," manager-nim said.

"Ne~" the girls replied and started going out of the van.

"Jihyo-yah, wake up~," I said lightly tapping her cheeks.

"Five more minutes unnie~," she whined.

"Unnie wake up now, Y/n texted me saying that she's already in the dorm," Zoa said trying to wake Jihan.

"Oh! I'm up! What are you doing, unnie? Let's go, Y/n is waiting for us," Jihan bolted up in her seat dragging me and Zoa out of the van.

"Merong~ I lied unnie, did you not realize that we don't have phones right?" Zoa said earning a slap from Jihan.

"Unnie~ Zoa is teasing me again, do something please," Jihan whined turning to me.

"Yah, what am I going to do you're not waking up, it's not my fault," I defended.

"Unnie, did the other manager went to the dorm?" I heard Jiyoon asked.

"I don't know, why'd you asked?" I replied but instead of getting an answer she just pointed at the dorm, then I saw that the lights are open.

"Maybe you just forgot to turn off the light Jiyoon unnie, you're the last one to leave the dorm, plus, you're also late," Jihan said.

"Ani! I swear I turned off the lights, I also checked if the gas is turned off," Jiyoon defended.

"And what the hell are you even thinking while checking the gas?" Soeun asked.

"Yah, Soeun-ah language," I reminded covering Zoa's ears.

"Hehet, Sorry unnie," She replied giving me a peace sign.

"You'll never know, I once had watched it that the house can explode when you leave the gas open, I'm just making sure," Jiyoon countered.

"Enough with the bickering kids, let's go now. Just stay behind me just in case," I stopped them while unlocking the door.

"Oh, it's not locked though," I said.

"Unnie, what if there's a thief inside?!?" Monday suddenly said.

"Unnie~ stop! You're scaring me," Jaehee answered instead of me.

After I opened the door my confusion just increased seeing our table with some, I think, home-cooked dishes.

And when I suddenly entered the dorm something, I mean, someone jumped at me.