CHAPTER 5

Y/N's POV

After what happened in the room, I'm now with the others eating dinner.

"Waaah~ It's been a while since I ate something that you actually cook unnie!" Jaehee said while digging to her food.

"Yah~ eat with your mouth close first," Jiyoon reminded the girl.

"Sorry guys," Jaehee said in English and all of us laugh at her cuteness.

"Unnie can you please give me more rice?" Zoa said looking at me with her bug die eyes.

"Sure thing, maknae-yang~ aigoo, our hyewonnie is eating well, it makes me so happy," I said giving her another serving of the rice.

"Thank you unnie," Zoa replied while smiling.

"Oh, Y/n! What happened to your finger?" Soeun unnie asked while she accidentally grab the part of my finger where the wound is.

Aww

I secretly winced a little bit but I guess they all noticed it.

"Mian y/n, I didn't know that I actually grab on your wound," Soeun apologized.

"It's okay, it's not actually that painful, I'm just a little bit caught off guard," I reassured her with a smile.

"What happened to your finger y/n?" Monday unnie questioned.

"Uhm... Well... While I'm cooking for you guys, I accidentally cut my finger and it's a pretty deep cut, kind of?" I explained and the next thing I knew I was being dragged out of the table by Soojin unnie.

"U-unnie, it's okay, I'm fine now, I already cleaned my finger by the sink earlier," I said but Soojin unnie did not budge.

"Unnie, I told yo- AAACCKKKK!!!!!" I was still explaining when she suddenly poured some alcohol on my wound.

"Well, knowing you Y/n, you will just wash your hands with water and not even dare to actually clean it so stay still because I'm almost done," Soojin unnie said replacing the band-aid with gauze.

"Y/n is such a baby~" I heard Jiyoon teased.

"Yah, yah, yah! Shin Jiyoon! I'm not a baby, it's just that Soojin unnie suddenly poured some alcohol on my wound without warning me first," I defended going back to my seat with Soojin unnie.

We continue to eat and chat with each other but I noticed that Jihan is kind of not talking to me, she would talk with others and even joked around with them but when I'm starting a conversation with her, she would just give me short answer and end it.

Why are you being like that Jihyo-yah, Did I do something, please tell me~

I thought and decided to let it pass hoping that she would talk to me tomorrow.

After the dinner Jaehee and Zoa volunteered to wash the dishes while Soojin unnie and Monday already went to bed.

Soeun and Jiyoon decided to lay on the couch a little bit and Jihan just went straight to our room.

And me, I decided to join Jiyoon and Soeun unnie on the couch.

*sigh*

"Are you really that tired, Y/nnie," Jiyoon asked clinging to my left side.

"Pabo! She's just like that because her favorite dongsaeng is ignoring her," Soeun answered for me clinging to my right side.

"Yah! I thought I'm your favorite dongsaeng?!?" Jiyoon asked dramatically, sitting down and looking at me like I just did a terrible crime.

"Jiyoon-ah you all are my favorite dongsaeng, and also Soojin unnie, they are all my favorite," I explained then she smile and continue to cling on me.

"I really missed you~" Jiyoon said to me.

"I missed you too Jiyoonnie~ I missed all of you~" I cooed at her cuteness and kissed her forehead.

After that, Jaehee and Zoa are already done with the dishes and decided to also join us on the couch.

After sometime, all of us headed to our respected rooms.

"Goodnight everyone~" I said before entering Jihan and I's room hearing a "goodnight y/n/unnie" back from the others.

When I entered the room I saw Jihan who is already deep in her sleep.

"Goodnight to you too Jihannie~" I whispered trying to not wake her up and kissing her temple before going to sleep.

*Sigh*

I really hope that you'd finally talk to me tomorrow Jihyo-yah...

I thought drifting off into my dream land.

Third Person's POV

Unknown to Y/n, Jihan is still awake and heard all that she said.

Sorry for ignoring you unnie, I really didn't mean it.

The girl thought before finally sleeping.