1.

Yoongi's pov

New academic year is always interesting and exciting to start with but when it's your first day at new school the feeling is hard to explain. You get nervous, excited, give goodbyes to your old school friends and-why are my hands getting wet? Am I really this nervous? Wow!

My mom wanted me to join new school because this school is very reputed and she wants best for me. I am a genius with IQ 135 and I am skilled in music. Yeah, obviously she doesn't want to risk my career in this regular school. If you ask 'why now?' it is because our family is new rich. After working very hard my parents were able to form connections and get me accepted into this school.

Now I am in the car, my mom's driving me to school since it's my first day.

"Excited? Nervous?" mom asked.

"I guess.....both" I answered.

"Normal"

"Hmm"

"Your school, honey." Mom said pointing towards the gate.

"Okay. Bye mom."

"All the best."

I bid my goodbye to her and turned towards the gate.

'Eunha High School'

This school is huge

This school is huge. It is clean, neat and modern. Well, hello my new school. I am actually looking forward to meet my middle school friend here.

I entered the premises and directly went to principal's office. He asked a teacher to take care of me. I followed him to staff room and his seat.

"Welcome to Eunha, Min Yoongi. I am Han Ji Pyeong, your homeroom teacher. I am really impressed with your academic report." He gave me a very sweet smile. He is so handsome. If I were a girl I would be whipped.

"Thank you so much Mr. Han or sir?" I asked.

"Address me as Han teacher." He gave me the smile again. "Now, let's go to our class. Your new classmates are really lovely. You'll be happy meeting them."

"Yeah" I was still nervous.

Apparently, here every academic session is divided into two sections and both the sections have equal amount of good and bad students-well in studies I am talking about. Han teacher gave me good knowledge about school on the way to class. As soon as we reached the class all the students sat down and stared at me.

"Class, meet Min Yoongi. He is new member to our class." I like how he says 'our class'. Few students screamed my name with hello following it. I smiled and waved my hand. I got a little shy to be honest. "Sit wherever is an empty seat. Let's start the class."

I searched for an empty seat and there was one beside a girl. She doesn't seem like a Korean more like a foreigner. I walked to her seat and smiled which she returned. "Welcome to Eunha, Min Yoongi." She whispered. Her Korean is good.