7.

Aami pov

During lunch Tae told us what happened. My heart hurt looking at the bump he got on his head. I want to comfort him but I don't know how. It is really hard to comfort someone when you've never been in their place. I hugged him and cried helplessly. Slowly, everyone came and it became a group hug.

"I am sorry, Tae. You really are strong." Yoongi cupped Tae's cheeks and smiled. Tae had tears in his eyes.

"I am really sorry, Tae. I don't know what to say." I cried again and Jimin rubbed my back. Tae shook his head telling me not to cry.

"Where is Jungkook?" Hobi asked.

"During break Han teacher called him. Now, we don't know where he went. He was a little off today. Did you guys talk?" Jimin asked Tae to which he shook his head.

"I'll go search for him." We all gave him a questioning look. "I am fine. I really am." Tae smiled and left.

"I know he isn't." I said and everyone nodded sadly.

"Guys, Han teacher called me. I'll go and meet you later." Yoongi said.

"My homeroom teacher called me too. Let's go together." Hobi told us and they both left.

I sat and put my head on table.

"You okay?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. Do I even deserve to be sad? I mean it was Tae who went through all this. I know he is terrified but he isn't crying as much as me."

"You are sad because your friend went through something really bad. You can be sad and it's okay to be."

"To be honest, I couldn't even imagine myself in a situation like that."

"Don't stress yourself. We have weekly evaluation test this week. Let's work on that and our song." Jimin smiled and returned one.

When we reached class, we saw Jungkook studying. But bell rang and I went to sit on place. Yoongi joined me. I spared few glances over Jungkook because he was acting weird.

After school Jungkook didn't wait for us and left. We didn't find Tae too. So, we thought Tae and Kookie might have left together. Jimin and I went to library to study.

In evening, Jimin had dance classes so, he left. I was hungry and decided to go to the café where Jungkook work. When I entered the café, I didn't see Jungkook. I approached a part timer.

"Where is Jungkook?" I asked him.

"Jungkook? Oh yes, he was fired." I was shocked after hearing this.

"What?! Why?!" I was hurt that he didn't even tell us.

"There were already many part timers. Boss fired few."

"That doesn't even make sense." I was very angry. I know he wanted to join drawing academy. I face palmed and left. So, this was the reason behind him acting weird.

Taehyung pov

I don't want to talk to anyone. Not mom, dad, hyung..... no one. I left school as soon as bell rang. I just wanted to lie on bed. Why did kook not hear me? I didn't talk to him whole weekend and still he ignored me. I am disgusted by the memories of weekend. I want to cry in his arms and tell him to bring everything back to good.

But he kept ignoring me. I don't know what to do. I guess, I should stop thinking about him. I am not sure about this but I should break up with him.

The sudden anger, hurt and confusion made me text Jungkook.

Tae💜
Kook, I know I disturb you a lot...
and I don't want to be a
burden..
It will be better if...
we break up.

Kookie❤❤
I am sorry, Tae but...
I think this will be better
for both of us for now.

I felt tears burning in my eyes and I threw my phone on other side of bed. I buried my head into the pillow and cried out.

I hate everything, everyone and myself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My heartu 🙂👍