17.

Aami pov

"I am going home too. We'll go together. I have some work and I'll need her help on the way." Jimin said and I looked at him questioning.

"Aami?" Jin oppa asked me.

"Um.. I guess I'll go with him. I'll help him with 'the work'"

"Okay. Bye then." Jin oppa sighed and left with Namjoon oppa.

"Well, we'll go for a date then." Tae told Kookie and they left too.

"We are leaving, bye guys." Hobi held Yoongi's hand and left.

"So? What work?" I asked. Our hands were still entwined.

"Let's go." Jimin took me outside.

"Where are we going?"

"Home."

"Then 'the work'?"

"There's no work."

"Ha?"

He didn't reply but I kept asking questions. He took me to a café. I needed this. I was hungry. So, we entered. We ordered pizza, chocolate and strawberry shake.

"Excuse me, sir. Will you please tell me what's going on in that head of yours?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I am hungry." He shrugged.

"Whatever." I got irritate.

After eating and talking about his performance, we left.

It already got dark outside. We were about to reach my home when Jimin stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I turned. His face was half inch away from me. I stumbled backwards but he quickly placed his hand on my waist and pulled me close.

"W-what are you d-doing?" my heart was beating very fast.

"You tell me. What were 'you' doing to me during event? Ha?" He was very intimidating.

"W-what?" his face was very close. I almost stopped breathing. He kept looking at me and then I realized. He is talking about Jin oppa and me. A smirk formed on my lips. "Jealous?" to which he scoffed. I leaned to his ears and whispered. "Trust me, Park Jimin. If you don't make a move, I'll go for Jin oppa."

His head fell down and I regretted what I said. "Aami." He started in low voice. I looked at him. "Do you really like me?" I stared into his eyes. "Or you just tease me? Because I swear to you, my heart doesn't calm down whenever you are near. Right now, I am feeling like I'll faint-"

"I like you." I confessed. "I like you so much. It was always you and no one else." I saw his eyes widening. "I like you, Park Jimin." As I finished this statement, he didn't let me breath and quickly captured my lips.

I couldn't believe this. I imagined this day for a long time and now that it's actually happening, I can't help it but think that this is more fascinating than my imaginations.

His lips are very soft. I closed my eyes and concentrated on kiss. He moved his lips on mine. It was very soft and tender. I slowly pulled away and looked at him. His eyes were full of love. I kept staring at him and a smile crept on my lips.

"You always look at me like this." He said softly.
"Like what?" I whispered.

"Like this. Like I am very precious to you."

"Because you are, stupid." I giggled.

"Thank you. I am very lucky to have a friend like you." He said this and my smile dropped. "What happened? Did I say something wrong?"