20.

Third person pov

Yoongi's friends tried very hard to make their math teacher answer the questions but he stopped caring, in fact started avoiding them. Kids were losing hope. They got very tired. In five days, the committee will be coming to school and they didn't manage to get even single clue.

They were seated on the stairs beside playground.

"Guys!!!!!!!!!" Jimin started whining.

Everyone sighed in frustration. They all had their hands on their forehead, showing the misery they were in.

"We are so helpless!" Taehyung screamed, raising both of his hands in the air.

"No! Guys! Let's not lose hope. It is not the time to feel defeated." Kookie stated.

"Yeah, Kookie is right. Let's just take some rest and try again." Hobi tried to explain everyone but it was more like he was telling himself.

Aami slowly moved towards Hobi and whispered in his ear.

"Did you do the work I told you to do?"

"Yes"

"Where are they placed?"

"In front of the staff room and another one is near the lockers but I'm not sure about how much it can cover."

"What are you two whispering?" Taehyung asked narrowing his eyes.

"We'll tell you later." Aami assured.

She knew, if they told them about cctv then the kids will create chaos and storm into principal's office. But Hobi and Aami wanted this to be calm procedure. They already pissed the teachers off and they cannot risk this huge idea.

The time when these friends were chatting, Han teacher had a question and a news for kids.

He found them and quickly approached. "Students!"

Aami glanced towards Han teacher and stood up.

"Teacher!" she screamed. Till the time he finally reached them, everyone was already stood.

"Kids! Can anyone tell me, when did Yoongi go to the staff room near math teacher table?"

"Umm.... Two or three days before exam. Why?" Hobi responded.

"Math teacher and I had a conversation one day before the test and he showed me his pen-drive. It means he lost it that day. Yoongi went to the room before that." Mr. Han trailed off.

"Teacher!!! It is a great news!!!!!!!" everyone screamed. Finally, they got a hope. May be this will help our Yoongi. They all thought.

"Let's go to principal and tell this to him." Aami suggested.

"No!" everyone confusedly looked at their teacher. "If you guys go and create chaos, he'll not respond as we want him to. I will go and talk. Okay?"

Everyone nodded but followed their teacher till the cabin and waited for him to come out with good news.

Inside the office, Han told the principal everything and also called math teacher and confirmed it.

"This clearly means that he didn't steal it, sir."

"Yeah! But what about the other stuff?" Principal asked as if he was least interested but had to show concerns.

"If someone can put this in his locker then they might have done the same with other stuffs too." Han tried to be more logical.

"What if he had those things their already?"