9.

Taehyung pov

I don't feel like going to school but I missed yesterday's classes too. I left for school. I directly went to class. I don't feel like talking to anyone. Hobi tried to approach me but fortunately teacher entered the class.

During break I went to playground and sat on a bench. I want to stay away from everyone. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore all the bad thoughts. After sometime I opened them and went to class. On my way to class, I saw Jungkook.

Sudden desire to talk to him came into me but I saw him looking everywhere but me. he was trying to ignore me. I understood it and decided not to talk.

I reached class and sat on my place. Rest of the day went frustratingly slow. During lunch I ran to library and slept. It was suffocating me inside so, I went to playground. I sat on the same bench.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. It was Aami.

"I am sorry if you don't want to talk to me but please don't avoid us. We all are worried about you and kook." She was sad.

"No. I am sorry. I didn't mean to bother you guys. I just wanted to be alone." I kept staring on the ground.

"It's okay. I know you are going through hard time but please let us help you feel better when you want to." Aami smiled. I don't know what took over me, a line of tear streamed down my cheek. Aami saw this and quickly sat beside me. She placed her hand my shoulder which made me cry harder.

"Tae. Please tell me what happened." Aami whispered. I stood up and faced her. She got up from her place too.

"I-I... Kook.. We b-broke u-up." Aami hugged me and I heard a sob. "I feel ugly. I feel dirty. I feel like useless sh*t."

"No! You are not anything you mentioned." She pulled away and cupped both of my cheeks which made me look at her. She is very small. So, she had to raise her hands a bit higher to touch my cheeks. "Give it some time, Tae. Everything will be alright. Trust me."

"Nothing is going back to alright, Aami. Please do something, please." I whispered. We both were crying mess.

"You want to get out of here? You okay with missing classes?" Aami asked.

"Hmmm..." I nodded desperately.

"Let's go." I nodded. I don't care where she is taking me. I just want to run away from these thoughts. "I'll inform Jimin or else he'll keep waiting for me."

We jumped off the school wall. It was risky to do because of the teachers but we got a chance and we quickly used it.

"I told Jimin to take care of our bags." Aami smiled at me.

We went to eat street food then to museum. I love visiting museums. It was Aami's idea to make me feel better. I was already loosening up because she was beside me. After sometime, we were hungry again and I took her to a restaurant.

"Aami, I... I am sorry. I should have told you." I felt like a huge weight left my shoulder.

"Tae, If I were in your place, I would have never dared to share anything and would have never given anyone a chance to make me feel better. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to help you. I know things didn't change yet. But trust me they will. Kook needs time. He is going through something that's making him behave this way."

"I don't want to talk about him." I really want to ignore this topic.

"As you wish. Just don't be hard on yourself and others too." She smiled.

Aami called Jimin when we reached the park near her home. Jimin handed me my bag and I hugged both of them one last time and left.

Jungkook pov

Today I saw Tae. He looked weak and sad. I noticed a bump on his head. What happened? How did he get that? I was embarrassed to talk to him. I acted wrongly towards Tae and Aami.

When I was returning to class from library, I ran into Tae. I don't know how to react. So, I avoided his gaze and started looking elsewhere. He saw me and left. I ruined everything.

I went to class and placed my head on the table.

I've been ignoring everyone. I stopped talking to Jimin too. To be honest, I miss everyone, especially Tae.

During lunch, as usual, I skipped it and went to library. I started studying. When my eyes hurt, I moved my eyes in circular motion and suddenly, they fell on someone particular who had his head on the desk. It was Tae.

I felt my heart clench looking at his state. He got up and went out. I followed him after some time. I know my decision of leaving him was wrong. I searched for him everywhere.

I reached playground and looked everywhere. I found him and wanted to run to him when I saw someone cupping his cheeks.

Aami. She was very close to him. I don't know what was happening. They were very close to each other. My heart broke into thousands of pieces when I saw them escaping the school 'hand-in-hand'. They were never this close to each other before.

I got late. Maybe I missed the chance to make everything right between Tae and me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Give Tae strength, everyone
Love you💜