Its not enough until your blood runs cold part 2

Shinsou and Denki started to talk amongst themselves and with the rest of the class, shinsou was nervous he'd bleed through his bandages or someone would notice them, every few moments glancing down at his wrists but keeping a fake smile plastered the whole period.

At the end they got up to walk to their next class, denki held shinsou's hand almost making him Yelp in pain as their wrists pressed against each other but as denki looked over that
same smile was still on shinsous face.

Denki smiles brighter and squeezed shinsous hand "fuck-" he called out, Denki and a few others looked at him in surprise, shinsou looked back into Denki's eyes just as stunned, he had no clue how to explain himself.

"Why..did you do that..?" Denki asked concerned and pulled his wrist closer, shinsou looked around hoping for an answer and stuttered not knowing the words.

Denki grabbed shinsous wrist and pulled up hid sleeve, revealing bloodied bandages tightly wrapping his sliced skin as the blood slowly seeped through to his shirt and blazer . Denki locked eyes with shinsou feeling hurt "when did you you do this?!" "Denki, calm do-" "no-! Show me your other wrist!" "No kamina-" Denki grabbed his hand and pulled up his other sleeve to see the same thing. Denki felt hurt "w-were going to talk to your dads" "no!" "Toshi listen to me!" Shinsou saw that they were making a scene and pulled Denki into another room "were going to your fathers, they need to know."  "No, that's the last Thing they need kami" Denki sighed "at least let me see how bad it is" "I don't think you want to do that kami" "toshi. Let me see." Shinsou didn't say anything, as kaminari grabbed his wrists and started to undo the bandages shinsou still didn't say a word, looking down as the bandages fell off his body, Denki audioble gasped when saw Hitoshis wrists, tens of cuts lathered his skin, his wrists barely being held together by thin strips of skin, cuts so deep that muscle and fat was visable.

Hitoshi pulled his arm away as blood started to drip down his wrist "why would you do that to someone?!" He took a few seconds to try and put the bandages back on before running off "wait toshi-" before shinsou could even take a few steps someone grabbed his shoulder, Aizawa. "Hitoshi " shinsou turned around and looked in fear seeing his father. "Dad-" "I don't want to hear it hitoshi, we're going home and having a proper talk." Aizawa said, he was very worried but showed his worry as frustration and often anger, he knew those emotions wouldn't help the situation so tried to stay calm. Shinsou shook his head and started to run away, now bawling his eyes out from the pain both mentally and physically, he ran home and went to his room locking the door, Denki chased after him and called out his name but couldn't keep up, Aizawa informed present mic and they both tried to get home too.

_________
⚠️important⚠️
Ok so, a few things
1: I'm sorry this is short and not up to standard, I was going to write a lot more but I just can't do that right now so I thought something is better than nothing.
Recently I have started school again and um.. almost went blind, i was given the wrong prescription and yeah, it was it's worst yesterday and I'm a little better today but I am very worried my sight will be impaired for a long time/forever, I'm sorry but these two things may discourage me to write

2: reminder to NOT mention the eri thing, my bad English or triggering subjects in the comments. Just no, I've had to tell people to stop reading my books because they wouldn't respect that

3: I've noticed more people enjoying my other books so I'll book on those, thank you for liking my other content ☺️

4: this book will be ending soon, this was actually going to be the ending chapter, also what do you guys think of a sequel?

- bye lovelies, I hope you have a wonderful day, please drink and eat something, get some sleep <3 and please! Listen to your gut and not doctors, i keep learning that the hard why, this one has really messed me up :(