Brainwasher brainwashed

Denki pleaded with shinsou to come out, but with no response other than crying or yelling for him to leave "Denki just go away..please" "no toshi, I just want to help, I know you're in pain" "I've been in pain for a long time. Why do you feel the need to help now?" Denki's mouth shut has he could no longer form words, the two stayed silent for a moment, both crying, both urning for eachother, although one could not bare to see the other.

"H-hitoshi, I'm meant to be a hero, how can I be a hero if I can't even my boyfriend?" He said, his voice breaking slightly as more tears formed, obvious begging and pleading pasted in his voice. Shinsou sighed "because I'm irremediable. I'm a lost cause, Denki just because my heart is beating doesn't mean I'm alive, I'm just living, existing, causing more and more people grief. That's no way to live" Denki broke down into sobs "shut up, just shut up hitoshi. You're not a lost cause,all the progress we've made over the last few days is proof of that, I love you and I know we can make it work, as long as you let me help you" shinsou took a moment to respond, forming his lips into a line has he tried to put his thoughts into words. "Heh...that's the problem kami, you fucking love me, and I love you back, but love is what causes my fucking pain, if you and my family were gone I could finally end it and be in peace, but I don't think I can do that while you're around.." has he spoke he grabbed something from his pocket and looked down at it, a gun, he requested mei to make him one  for 'training' although that was never his plan from the beginning. "You don't 'think'?" "Yeah..I don't think I want you cleaning up my body, I don't think I want you going to my funeral, but I can't keep living."

There was another moment of deafening silence. Shinsou knew what he was going to do, he knew that he wouldn't back out, he had just wished he was faster, fast enough to do the job before Denki caught up to. He would've finally been free already.
"S-shinsou.. please let me bandage your arms Atleast, we really need to get you to a hospital, those cuts were so deep-" "no" "but shins-" "I said no, can't you just fucking leave me alone for a while? Maybe then I'd have some time to think, I'll listen to you then." Shinsou hated being cruel to his lover, he hated that this was probably going to be there last interaction, but alas he couldn't continue to live.

Kaminari was taken back by the outburst, fresh tears rolled down his cheek as his thoughts screamed at him, why was he here? Why didn't he stop shinsou? How did he not notice? Why didn't he help more? "O-okay" he managed to utter has he slowly turned away and more tears fell from his eyes "and Kaminari. I love you. I really fucking love you." Denki turned has gaze back to the door, wiping some of his warm tears from his cheeks "i-I love you too shinsou" he softly said, before giving shinsou some peace. walking downstairs he noticed Aizawa and present mic walking in, worried of course "he wants some time alone" Denki said with a sad smile they hesitantly agreed "how are his arms?" Aizawa said worried, sitting down on the couch with his husband "I don't know.. but he promised he'd let me help after he has some time, I know it's not the best for him to be alone right now, but we can't force him to do anything " Denki exclaimed with a sigh. Present mic nodded, understanding his sons wishes.

The three started to talk about how to help shinsou as best they could when he was finally ready to be helped, if only they knew.

Shinsou glanced at the gun once again before going sighing "fuck." He slowly lifted his body up off the ground, taking a deep breath before going looking in the mirror, and asking himself a question.

"Do you want to do this?"
"Yes."

His eyes became dull and grey as his quirk took over his mind, one thought, one command was all he could feel, there was no possible way he could stop now, it was going to happen.

He lifted the gun to under his chin, positioning the barrel of it to point at his head, he took one last deep breath, be forcing looking himself in the eyes and saying the command.

"Pull the trigger."

A loud deafening sound rumbled throughout the house. Kaminari, Aizawa and Hizashi instantly being taken over by fear as they heard the loud from the bathroom, they glanced at eachother before running towards the bathroom, Hizashi almost couldn't manage, his body frozen with fear, he knew, he knew his son was dead, he knew exactly what he was going to see but a small part of him kept hope, maybe he missed, maybe he shot something else, maybe it wasn't even him.

But no.

Has the three got upstairs Kaminari harshly started to bash at the door, Aizawa did as well, both praying the door would open and praying that shinsou was somehow still alive. Hizashi stood back slightly, he looked away, preparing himself to hear his husband and student scream, shut his eyes tightly and crossed his fingers, although he wished for his son to be alive, he had no hope, these few seconds felt like hours to the three, they prayed that they weren't going to see a lifeless body behind the door, but knew their wish wouldn't be fulfilled.

Kaminari consistent struggling with the door managed to brake the lock, he quickly swung the door open, his eyes met the scene and he screamed.

_________
Word count: 1005
It's done. How do you guys feel? Only one final chapter left to sum everything up, I'm so sorry my dears .

This death scene is not my idea, it's based off a series on tiktok posted by @/reir3ishin88 the series is also posted in one of my Instagram highlights (@/shinsou._.hitoshi._.) if you'd like to watch it and see the idea drawn out, although that series has a happy ending. This one may not.
-bye lovelies