Late

- shinsou's POV-
How could dad have just yelled at me? I know I upset pa but.. uh fuck this, I can't wait til schools over and I can go back home, I'll get to see Eir and the cats again. What's the bet the dumbass fucking teacher is going to ask where I was? I need to calm down..

I walked into class and saw momona, god he's gorgeous.. I love him, but he probably won't love me back.. " shinsou you're late" the teacher exclaimed " yeah I know, Aizawa and mic can explain this one!" The teacher was kinda stunned I lashed out. I just sat in my seat and listen to momona, I wasn't listening to what he was saying.. just his voice, it was soothing..

- denki's POV-
I walked back to class slowly, I'm so worried about toshi! He doesn't talk to anyone really, so he must keep this all bottled up inside him. I wish I could make it all go away. Hopefully I'll get to talk to him, hopefully he won't just walk away like he did before, it kinda hurt..

I sat down, Mina and Kirishima tried to start a convosation with me and everyone was confused about Aizawa being so late the bell had rung moments after Aizawa took toshi into the teachers lounge. "Kami? Kami!" I heard mina say, it broke my train of thought. "Wha?" I replied " were you really not listening?" Kirishima said " I'm sorry I was thinking" I replied, Aizawa stumbled into class, his usual plain tired expression back on his face? "Just do some catch up works guys, sorry I'm late" he exclaimed sounding very unorganised.

I wondered if he was just going to pretend nothing ever happened? I could hear toshi yelling when he was in the teachers lounge, it was muffled but I heard something about 'that place' or something? Was Aizawa really just going to ignore that?

I got up from my seat and walked to Aizawa's desk, I'm guessing he already knew what I was going to say " go sit down denki, you can talk to shinsou after class"  he exclaimed before I could say anything "o-ok" I replied.

Class went by as normal, I think mina and kiri got the hint I didn't want to talk, they just kept giving me worried and confused looks every so often, I ignored it. I couldn't get toshi of my mind, I'm really worried.

____
Sorry this is short
Word count: 415