Bonding

Earlier- "I let him be for a few minutes before I went up there and knocked on the door "toshi?" I questioned, he didn't answer " toshi answer me please.."

Denki's POV-
I heard a drawer open and close that's when I walked in. I saw toshi crying on the floor with his sleeves rolled up and he was about to.. NO! I ran over to toshi and made him drop the blade and I hugged him as tight as I could. This was not happening! I couldn't let him do 'that'! "Denk-" "no toshi" "go home kami" "I'm not going home toshi, I'm not leaving until I know you'll be ok!"

Toshi didn't reply, he hugged me back though, we stayed there hugging for a few minutes, until "please don't tell my father" toshi plead "toshi, I have to, what if this killed you. I can't keep this a secret" I exclaimed, " please kami! I just don't want to worry them.., anything but to worry them" "I'm sorry toshi I can't do that, now I understand why they wanted me here"

The next few minutes were kinda awkward.., and I knew toshi was worrying about me telling his dads, I mean I have to right? I can't let him do that to himself, but I also don't want to lose his trust, I care about toshi.., kinda more than anyone else, ever..
After sitting in an awkward i silence I got up and found all the sharp objects I could and hiding him, atleast until mr. Aizawa gets home. To distract toshi I forced him into getting lunch, he's needs to eat something anyways, stress makes you hungry, I learned that the hard way. One day I saw mina, uraraka and tsu all crying and stress eating, I asked them what I was wrong and they screamed at me "our cycles linked up!" I didn't get it until they explained it to me, now I'm mentally scarred for life. Anywayyyss I wanted something simple so I picked out a sushi joint, i honestly wanted to do the soba noddle challenge but I knew toshi wouldn't be down.

Shinsou's POV-
Kami picked out a sushi place, I really didn't want to go but I couldn't tell him no, he kept telling me 'the fresh air will be good for you!' And 'you need to eat something'. When we sat down I almost threw up, it wasn't that it Was bad or anything.. it was just the sight of food, I have eaten anything proper for a few weeks now, only something when my dads force me to or when I'm having a tea party with Eir..

I wish I could tell kami the truth about everything, but I can't, I can't worry him and he might not understand. I was really lost in thought and I guess kami realised "hey, you know you can talk to me about anything, really you can, anytime" he exclaimed "yeah.. I know" but can I really.

I ordered a small plate of sushi so kami wouldn't get worried, he wanted 'us' to eat 15 plates so hat we could play the sushi game, but I couldn't eat that much, I ate as much as I could to make kami happy then I excused myself for the bathroom because I couldn't handle it, the first bite was guilty relief but after the second all I could think about was my mother, those men and momona,

I was in the stall I couldn't keep it down, I threw up, I was still throwing up when I heard the bathroom door open, I tried to be as quiet as possible "Toshi? You ok?" A voice exclaimed, shit it's kami. I didn't know what to do, what to say, do I just say yeah fine or do I tell the truth or do I even answer at all?

__________

Short chapter I'm sorry, just had a bit of writing block, I know right now toshi and kami are just bro's but there will be shinkami soon!

You look beautiful today, have a nice day 😘
- bye lovelies