The funeral

There were policed and other authorities everywhere, Denki was in complete shock as he sat outside on the steps with Aizawa there to comfort him, the sun was going down now, they all knew it'd be a sleepless night, Hizashi had gone to pick up eri from preschool, they were sorry for their lose yet couldn't look after her anymore since they were closing. Eri knew there was something wrong, Hizashi hoped she couldn't see his tears but she could, he insisted they got ice cream and drive around for a while but she refused, she insisted he told her what was wrong, but he didn't, until they got home and parked, Hizashi picked her up and took her out of the car where she saw all the flashing lights as well as her former brother in law and father crying.

She frowned and looked at her papa "Hitoshi went goodbye.. didn't he?" Hizashi looked down and nodded , hearing that broke Aizawa, he cried even more, so did Kaminari.
"Maybe now he can be happy... he can be with the kitties who ran away, we will see him one day! It's okay, when we go away too we can see him again" she smiled "but I'm going to miss him now, now we can't play tea party"

(I'm crying)

"Oh! What if I reverse him!" She smiled brightly and jumped from her fathers arms "is he laying in his bed? I'll go reverse him!" She ran inside and her fathers chased after her, wanting to shield her innocence from that gruesome sight. "I'll save you hito!" She giggled and went to the bathroom, seeing the police officers there, but when she turned and looked in the room she froze, taking a second to understand "w-what.." she screamed before Hizashi picked her up and tried to comfort her "w-why does he look like that?! You said people go goodbye if they get hurt or are old when they sleep! W-why.. h-he, his head..I-it was.." Hizashi tried to comfort her and took her away from the scene.

If only they were a little quicker.

~timeskip~

About a week later a funeral was held for hitoshi, Kaminari clung to his coffin and couldn't bear to let it go. Aizawa, Hizashi, Izuku, tokoyami, ojiro, and Kaminari carried his coffin,eri didn't quite understand, she was scarred from what she saw that night, but she just said she'll see him once she dies, and that he's happy that the kitties she lost now had a friend. All of 1a, the teachers, Hitoshi's friends and even some of class 1b attended his funeral, monoma was expelled for his actions and some of class 1b apologised for their actions.

Aizawa and hizashi had a hard time moving on but eventually could, once a week they'd visit hitoshi's gave and leave flowers they picked on the way there. Eri talked to him and told him everything that happened during the week, until she got a bit older.

Kaminari, he had an even harder time moving on, he felt like giving up and joining Hitoshi, but could never do that to eri and his teachers, as well as his mother and friends. He struggled and his grads slipped even more, although the Aizawa households door was always open for him, some nights he would just stay over to sleep in hitoshi's bed, the sheets were never changed. Kaminari refused to let them.

At hitoshi's funeral a note was read out, one that he had hand written in that bathroom before he died.

" I'm sorry to who ever finds me, I'm sorry dad, I'm sorry papa, I'm sorry eri, I love you Kaminari.

I love you all and I'm sorry to leave but I can no longer live with these feelings anymore. I hope you can accept that and eventually be better.

Dad, papa, don't worry.

Eri, I promise one day we'll play tea party again.

Kaminari, I love you, please find someone else to love, live your life and let me go.

To everyone who bullied me, I forgive you, it wasn't your fault, everyone wants to be popular and cool in high school, I just let meaningless words intrude my thoughts, I hope you all make great heroes on day.

Best of luck to all my friends, Izuku you're going to be number one, ojiro you still look like a monkey, tokoyami I promise you can have my guitar.

I love you all, see you in another life, goodbye."

_______
The end.

Sorry to break your heart

Would you guys like a sequel? I'm so sorry it took so long for the final chapter, I will focus on my tododeku one shot book for now but I'll try to keep updating the others and I'll think of doing a sequel.

Word count: 807

Bye Logies, you look great 🤍