The flirts submissive side

Shinsou nudged Denki, motioning to upstairs, they both walked upstairs into Shinsou's room. Kaminari flopped on to the sighing and smiling "so what do you wanna do?" He asked, shinsou shrugged and walked over to the bed, he sat then leant down and kissed Kaminari, of course Kaminari kissed back and after a short moment they pulled away smiling.

After a few minutes of talking they decided to watch a movie, they got all snuggly in the blankets then mic came in and gave them green onion pancakes (they're an Asian dish don't hate) Kaminari and shinsou started the movie and started to eat.

Half way through the movie Kaminari looked up at shinsou "so, what were you doing in the bathroom before?" Kaminari giggled knowing he had made shinsou blush. "U-um.." Kaminari giggled louder at him "it's okay, it's okay, I know what you were doing" Kaminari said before putting both hands on Shinsou's cheeks then kissed him, shinsou wrapped his arms around Kaminari's waist and kissed back, Kaminari slowly leaned over until he was on top of shinsou, they continued the passionate kiss until Kaminari pulled away, slowly letting his hands move down to Shinsou's shoulders, he sat up not realising he was straddling Shinsou's hips, they both panted and looked at eachother.

Shinsou pulled Kaminari's shirt, pulling him down for another kiss. Kaminari's hands delicately touched Shinsou's chest and neck while shinsou held and rubbed Kaminari's thighs. The two had became intoxicated with eachothers taste, after a few minutes they both pulled away panting they looked into each other's eyes, clouded with lust. Kaminari nuzzled his face into Shinsou's neck to hide his prominent blush "what's wrong Kaminari?" Shinsou inquired, Kaminari squeaked a little "stop looking at me like that, you're making me embarrassed!" Shinsou chuckled.

Kaminari buried his face further into Shinsou's neck "stop that-" he snapped "Ooo the flirt has a submissive side does he?" Shinsou teased back, making Kaminari grip his shirt tighter.

———-

Okay 5is book is blowing up again so I need to post something, here's something small I'll work on continuing soon

Bye bye lovelies