Hito!

Shinsou's POV-

" y-yeah kami?" I responded, nervously " I knew it, it's ok toshi, I promise" "what- what do you mean?" I questioned again. " I had a feeling you were being sick" he exclaimed "oh" "can please come out here?" He questioned. I opened the door and was instantly surround in a hug, I don't know why but I could feel my face heat up.

"Wanna go home? I think we need to have a proper talk" kami exclaimed. I agreed. Kami didn't talk on the way home, when we got there he just sat down and waited for me too aswell.

" what do you want to talk about?" I questioned
" I want to talk about things properly, so I can understand and help you better"
"Ok, well what do you want to know"
" first, what exactly is a panic attack and what does it feel like?"
" well.., a panic attack is like your body shutting down when it's too stressed, and everyone's symptoms are different, some people, you wouldn't even know they are having a panic attack. Then there's people like me who cry, run, anything they can do to either give up or get away from the situation, I kinda find it embarrassing, I can't control it, but I feel so weak"
"oh.. well, how can I help?"
"some people just can't, they make it worse, but some can help, it just matters. Maybe next time try and comfort me but if a push away just accept you can't help"
"ok"
"Anything else you wanna know?" I questioned
" yeah, why do you do bad things to yourself? Why don't you eat, why do you... cut?"

I sighed, I couldn't answer without upsetting him, he looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Because I deserve it"
"No you don't!"
"Yes I do kami, now let it go"
"No, you don't deserve it at all, trust me toshi, you might not see it but I do, you've dealt with so much, yet you're talented, you're caring-"
"Stop" I cut him off before he could say anything else
"what, why?" He questioned
"I'm just sick of hearing that stuff, can we just watch a movie or something"
" but toshi, I want you to know that people care about you, they love you, I mean look at your dads, they dropped everything to help you, they saved you, they'd do anything for you.. and Eir, she adores you-"
"I get it kami, now stop"

I was kinda pissed, not at him, at the situation, really. Honestly What the fuck was happening? All in one day, I didn't get any sleep, gave into my urges, lost momona, worried my fathers, involved kami into something he shouldn't be apart of, worried him, now I'm getting mad at him, what the fuck is wrong with me, can't I go one day without worrying people and ruining there lives!

Denki's POV-
Toshi didn't say anything after that, when I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie he just nodded, he was curled up in a blanket leaning onto the arm rest of the opposite side of the couch to me. I looked through the movies, but I could only find animated movies "are these Eir's movies?" I asked, he nodded. I couldn't be bothered to find any other movies, maybe it's for the best we watch something without violence, so I grabbed 'cars' I've always loved that movie. I showed toshi and he nodded again, almost completely covered by his blanket.

We were watching the movie, I quite liked it! Especially the music, I looked over a toshi and saw he was asleep. I'm glad, he's alway sleep deprived but I think he needs to sleep on things anyway, today was.. a lot,

I didn't disturb him, I'd be a monster if I did that and honestly.. my gay ass thought he was kinda cute.

I watched the movie then went on my phone for a while at about 5pm mr. Aizawa, present mic and Eir came home.

Shinsou's POV-
I remember starting to watch the movie, I tried to hide from kami because I didn't want him to know I was crying, I was watching the movie when everything went black, I must have fallen asleep. It was nice, finally peace, I didn't want it to end until..

"Hito!" Eir yelled out as she burst through the front door, she came and tackled me into a hug, I was still a little dazed and confused but hugged back. Then dad and pa walked in and smiled, kami was smiling too. "We're you two ok?" Pa asked, I was scared kami was going to say something, but he didn't "yeah, I've been fine" kami replied.

3rd POV-
Denki gave a look to Aizawa, as I'd he needed to say something, Aizawa got the hint. Eir ran past and Aizawa lightly held her shoulder, he whispered to her "why don't you go have a tea party with hito, kaminari will come up in a minute"  she was over the moon and quickly dragged shinsou upstairs, whether he liked it or not was out of the question, Aizawa made a coffee and they sat the kitchen bench (island), denki on one side and mic and Aizawa on the other. Denki told them everything, when he finished mic was crying almost hiding in Aizawa shoulder for comfort, Aizawa expression was the same as his usual expression with a slight curve to his lips making him frown, you could see the huge amount of worry and pain in his eyes.

_______
Just wanna know, are people actually reading this, and are they enjoying it?

Eir is a cute ass bean
-bye lovelies