ᵒⁿᵉ

(Y/N) 's pov

~September 17th

Wilbur Finally announced a meeting. All his fandom waited for this and to be honest it was really unexpected 'cause he said multiple times that he wouldn't have hosted a meeting this year.

i was really exited.

Wilbur is my comfort streamer, he makes me really happy. He helped me so much with my mental health and my sadness. My mental health got worse when my ex boyfriend started to abuse me but i still loved him for no reason. My parents helped me to get out of this shit but I won't forget how Will entertained me with his streams so that I wouldn't think about my problems. For my entire childhood I used to get bullied by some girls. I didn't talk about this to my parents 'cause I thought i would become a problem. When my parents were trying to talk to me about anything, I started to get angry and I looked like the bad one. I tried to fix that somehow but I couldn't make it without anyone that could help me.

Since i'm gonna meet him, I choose the prettiest outfit that I had in my wardrobe

I had to take the train to London. I woke up at 9.00 AM and I started to prepare breakfast.

I was eating eggs and bacon when I noticed that Wilbur posted a new story on Instagram.

"Good morning!! see y'all at 3.00 PM"

Meanwhile, I finished eating breakfast, then I ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I got out of the shower and I started to get ready.

First of all, I wore my clothes, then did the makeup.

I didn't know how to do my makeup
but I opted for a seething but simple makeup:

I didn't know how to do my makeupbut I opted for a seething but simple makeup:

I had to take my train at 13.30 so I had to speed things. when I saw the time, it was already 12.58.

i was late.

I put in my bag only essential things: wallet, my phone, a charger, ear buds and I put some clothes in my suitcase just in case.

I took the keys and got in the car. I arrived just in time and took the train.

I was chilling listening to music and suddenly I get a call from my mother:

"hello honey, have you arrived?

"hey mom, not yet..."

"oh ok. When you get there, please call me. Bye!"

"bye, i love you!"

~20 minutes later~

from afar I started to see the station, so I got up carefully trying not to fall and took my bag.

I went to the hotel I had booked and decided to have lunch. then i called my mother as she told me. After a while I looked at the time and saw it was 14.40 so I immediately stood up and I started walking to the place.

When I got there, there were a lot of people but they were all whispering, really worried, to each other.

I get closer to a girl and asked her why's everyone agitated.

"Oh hello!! Wilbur should be already here but no one has seen him!"