ᵗʷᵒ

We waited for Will to arrive for about another 10 minutes, then I decided to walk away and go get a coffee at a bar. As I walked, from afar I saw a tall man, with curly hair.

I immediately recognized him, Wilbur. I hesitated, but then decided that was my only chance to make him notice me. I walked towards him.

"Wilbur?" I asked.

"sorry but-" he said

he turned around to me and kept eye contact for a few seconds...
It felt really unreal. Only holding eye contact for a few seconds was enough to see the world stopping around me.
I came out of this mind-state and I pointed at the bookstore where the meeting would take place.

"uhm... hello! we are waiting for you"

"hello, are you a fan?

"yes, a big fan"

"nice to meet you" he smiled at me

My heart lost a beat. He was getting closer to the bookstore and I walked silently behind him.

"Hello guys!! please make a line so we can get started"

Wilbur's pov.

I was supposed to be there at 15.00 but the train delayed 10 minutes so I couldn't be there on time.
I was running to the bookstore at some point and a girl said:

"Wilbur?"

I was late so I didn't have time for her but when I turned around, well...

she was really pretty but, I was sure she was one of my fans.

we kept eye contact for a few seconds then I talked to her a bit and I continued to walk to the meeting place.

I asked to my fans to create a row so I can meet them in a easier way

I was really happy to finally meet a part of my fandom, that supported me and changed my life.

I noticed that the girl I talked to was the last person that I will meet that day. I was really curious, I felt something. The first thing that I noticed about her, was her eyes and her style. Also her messy hair, they seem so soft

obviously I didn't mean that I liked her, It's just that-
I saw something different in her.

a/n
guys sorry if my english isn't perfect but i'm not british or else so i have limited words to use. Also, i'm sorry for these shorts chapters.