ᶠᵒᵘʳ

Wilbur's pov

I barely talked to her and i feel like i knew her for years. I asked her the name of her hotel.
"Oh, it's the London Hotel" she said

"really? we're in the same hotel" i answered

she looked very surprised. We didn't know what to ask. we stared at each other and then we started laughing for embarrassment.
We finally get to the hotel and i asked her

"what's your room number?

she said "236"

now i'm the one surprised

"ohhh mine is 237" i said

we walked together in the elevator and then we said goodbye to each other to get into our rooms. Now i was alone so i decided to check the time again. It was 6.49pm. I knew already that in the hotel was a restaurant were people could go there for lunch or dinner. I decided to go there for dinner but i didn't want to come alone. Suddendly i though of y/n. To be honest i liked her character so i choose to ask her if she wanted to came with me. Before that, i taked a shower and i changed my clothes.
i knocked at her door and she quietly opened it.

"Hello y/n, i wonder if you would like to go dinner with me since im alone" i asked her

"sure, i guess... btw, when?" she said

"at 8.00pm i will knock again at you're door and we're gonna go at the hotel's restaurant"

"ok but are you sure about that? i think i can't afford the prices of this hotel, you know"
i honestly didn't care about that, i just wanted to spend some hours with someone. So i told her

"oh no problem, i will pay for you"
she smiled and thanked me.

y/n's pov

Then i closed the door. I actually didn't belive that he asked me to go dinner togheter. I was trembling for the excitement.
I was thinking about what to wear: Should I dress comfortably or with something nicer?
i choose a pretty dress and boots

I took a shower and then I started getting ready. This time I decided to make myself a more complicated make-up.

i continued messing up my face with the eyeliner but after a few attempts i was done. I heard knocking on the door. I was sure it was Wilbur waiting for me. I opened the door and he looked at me from top to bottom looking at me pretty surprised.
"You're really pretty" he said
at this point i REALLY thought that i was going to faint but I just thanked him.

outfit: