ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

Wilbur's pov:

Finally, around 17.33 there was the last person to "meet".

She walked towards me and waved at me saying "Hi!!".

I smiled at her and asked

"What's your name?"

"i'm y/n"

"nice to meet you, y/n. Are you tired? You've waited a long time"

"yeah but it doesn't matter anymore. The most important thing is that now i'm here."

I hugged her, she smelled of coconut, a really intense scent. When we pulled away each other from the embrace, she didn't know what to say and neither I did, so I continued to keep eye contact and smiling.
Since I had time until 6.00pm to meet my fans, I had plenty of time, and decided to spend the whole 25 minutes left with her.

Then I asked her age and she said

"try to guess. Most people tell me I look much younger"

I don't know, she really seemed like she is eighteen so I just said

"eighteen, i guess?"

"i knew that you will say the wrong answer. Anyways, i'm twenty-two"

i checked the time, it was almost 6.00pm so i told her that we have to get out. she nodded and right after, we got out.

She told me about how much i helped her with her sadness. i was really happy for that.

y/n's pov

I feel like I'm about to faint. Who would have ever imagined that Wilbur Soot would keep eye contact with ME.

When we got out of the bookstore I told him about that time he helped me. He seemed quite happy about this.

"I think i should go to my hotel, i don't live here, i came only for this meeting. Well... goodbye! I hope to see you again" i told him

"goodbye!" he said

Then i turned around smiling and i slowly started to walk on my way to the hotel. A few seconds later i heard his voice calling me

"Y/N!- he said

-Since you look really tired, i could call an uber for you..."

i was really surprised but i decided to decline.

"No thank you!"

he laughed and ran towards me. I was really confused, why?

"what are you doing? Why are you following me?" i said with a serious tone

"belive me or not, but i have to go this way to get to my hotel. If you're uncomfortable, i can change my way"

i stood in front of him still shocked. I'm not uncomfortable or else but i was just surprised by how much he was kind to me.
I just said that i was ok with it and we start walk togheter.