ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

Y/N's POV:

OK. HE'S KISSING ME AHHHHH. I FEEL SO GOOD.

i love you

These words really hits different. These words really melt me. I hope i don't sound too desperate but I need his love and affection. He's the only man I want in my life istg.

He's pulling my waist in and whatever move he does I felt butterflies in my stomach. I can't even describe it.

He was grabbing my face by the jaw, rubbing my face. We were out of breathe so we detached. We kept eye contact and I put my head on his chest. He smiled and started playing with my hair.

I love you Y/N

I raised my head and he kissed my forehead

I love you too, Will...

I knew that

nah, you didn't

yup

hey I am the right one. I am much taller than you so if you don't want me to push you, say that I'm right

What the- you're literally so short 💀

Who told you?

Your humor is broken

No, yours is broken, not mine

You're right

What did you just said? I am NOT right? You really want me to harm you

Actually, I said that you're right Y/N

who cares?

After a few seconds we started laughing.

Do you wanna go out? We could go get some lunch

Yes, why not. But I have to change

Sure

I headed the bathroom to take a shower. After that I changed quickly 'cause it was already a bit late. It was 11.50pm. I put on some comfy clothes and i started brushing my hair. Will came in and he hugged me by behind.

What are you doing?

Nothing, just hugging you

right...

Can I brush your hair?

of course, take the brush.

If I hurt you, stop me

Okay, go ahead

He started brushing my hair kindly, making sure he wasn't hurting me so much.

Your hair are really fluffy

Yours are more fluffy than mines

Who cares?I was talking about your hair. They're really beatiful.

thank you.

After a couple minutes, we were done, so we got in the car and Wilbur started driving to the store. We bought some meat and other stuff. When we finished, we got home.

Will's phone was ringing but he was in the bathroom, so i decided to answer. That was Tommy.

Hi Tommy. I'm Y/N, Will is in the bathroom. I'll tell him to call you lat-

Actually, I don't care. I just wanted to know when me and Tubbo should come. I know that i've already said at 5.00pm but i want to make sure that it is ok.

Uhm... yes, I think it's good

Okay, thank you. See you later.

He hanged up and in that moment I heard a noise from the stairs. I turned around and I saw Wilbur. I told him that Tommy called him.

Are you good at cooking?

Not that much

Okay, don't worry. I will cook for you today.

I started giggling.
He took the meat that we bought and started to cook it.

You see? I'm a really good chef

No, you're not

Yes I am

Let me try this.

Okay but be careful

He hold me the meet and I tried slowly to put in on the frying pan. He was behund me so he could protect me. I was able to put a piece of meat on a pan. wow.

Hey, you've did it

Yeah...

That's pretty good. Now wait a bit and turn it around.

I did what he told me and I was very happy. At my house I didn't cook that much so I wasn't able to do these thinghs. After lunch, Will lay down on the couch.

Come here

Okay

I lay down next to him and he put his arm under my neck. I hugged him and put my head on his chest. His heartbeat was so calming.

Do you know how to play the guitar?

No I don't

I can teach you

Really?

he nodded. I was standing up to go get his guitar but he grabbed my hand and push me down on the couch.

Let's cuddle a little bit more...

Oh, sorry

Don't be sorry. If you really don't want to, it's ok

I didn't mean that

I know

We cuddled for about 10 minutes then we stand up and get to Wilbur's bedroom.

Here's the guitar, take it

I nodded

So, Do I have to hold it like this?

No, Y/N

He's behind me and he's positioning the guitar.

Done. Try to play something

I don't even know the strings

Just do it.

When i played it, it sounded like a dying frog.

Hold it to me.