ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

Wilbur's POV:

I was so happy. I finally told her. Yeah... i like her so much. I know that it's been like a few moths since we met but i feel like I know her for years. I love everything about her: her character, her hair, her face... sge's perfect. I've never met a woman like her in my whole life. But... I have to remember that she can probably reject me. I don't wanna even think about it. If she does reject me, I'll blame myself for destroying a friendship and i know that when i blame myself for anything, I start getting very insecure and slowly start to lose motivation. If I lose Y/N, I've lost EVERYTHING.

She's my whole world. We're happy togheter even when we're the saddest persons on this planet. I don't care, I just wanna be with her cause I wanna be free. I wanna feel that way for the rest of my life but not alone... with Y/N. I think of her every second, i'm stuck with her. I can't get Y/N off of my mind. I wanna hug her every time I see her. That's all I need. I need Y/N.

Do you want to really know what happens when I'm with her? Ok.

So... When I see her, my mind change reality. I'm in a meadow full of flowers and when we laugh, hug or anything else my heart just explode. And that's how I feel.

~December 25th~

I'm currently with my parents. We're having dinner. My mum is super exited for me because i'm gonna meet my friends. I told her that Y/N will come and she wanna see her too.

Hey mum

Yes?

Do you wanna know something about Y/N?

...

She will be here tomorrow. At 10.00pm.

Ohhhh so i'm gonna see her again, nice...

She smiled. She likes Y/N too. I honestly don't know if she's really coming, she hasn't confirmed anything to me after what happened. I'll call her after dinner.

~an hour later~

I'm at my home now...
It's not that late so I think that Y/N's awake. I'm calling her right now.

Hello, Y/N

Hi

Are you still coming tomorrow?

Uhm yes

*awkward silence*

That's kinda embarassing. Anyways, I have to talk to you as soon as possible. You know, that thing that you told me a few days ago...

Yeah, me too...

Uhu, bye??

ok, bye...

Her voice seemed so serious. I'm such a jerk.
I have to set the alarm at 9:30pm. I'm super excited but also very scared for her answer. However... I fell asleep looking at my ceiling wishing Y/N likes me too.

~next morning~

Oh... I think I had to set the alarm at 9:00, I'm late. I just got out of the shower and I'm only getting ready now. It's 15 minutes until Y/N arrives. When I got to the station I didn't see her yet so I waited. It wasn't long before I saw her.

We were smiling. She ran to hug me and were going to fall. AWGH I WAS SO DAMN HAPPY. I helped her with her bags and we went to my apartment. She immediately threw herself on the bed in my room.

What are u doing?

I'm just tired

Really?

Of course dumbass

I bet you really are

yup but i wanna talk to you. I wanna talk about the situation.

That's ok for me. Just please don't hurt me.

Whatever...
First thing, you're so stupid. Who wouldn't like Wilbur Soot? Seriously now, i thinked about this for days. Yes Will, I like you too. You make me feel great and I love that feeling.

I looked at her surprised and showed a smile. She got up and stood before me. She took my hands and carried them to her hips slowly.

What are you going to make me do?

Just do whatever you want to

I didn't hesitate. I pulled her into me and she put her arms behind my neck.

So what are you waiting f-

I immediately kissed her. I've waited this moment for weeks.