ᵗᵉⁿ

a/n
guys i published two chapters in one day so this chapter will be pretty long like i alredy said.

Wilbur's pov:

I didn't have much energy left. It's been a pretty busy day. It's almost 9:00 now, but I don't want to get up and cook, so I'm going to order some food. It's hard to live alone, actually, I've always been alone. I know I have Y/N who loves me and my family too but none of them can understand how I feel. In fact, I think Y/N could understand. I have Y/N who loves me and my family too but none of them can understand how I feel. In fact, I think Y/N could understand. And I wanna cry, i wanna fall in love, but all my tears have been used up. I just wish I had a normal life, with trusted friends, a girlfriend maybe, a dog, a cat... you know. Doing the job I do makes me happy but at the same time I have to constantly fight against all the hatred, prejudice... and it's difficult. I love my fans, they support me but there are also many haters who judge me for every decision I make. I tried not to give it importance but it's harder than I expected. I'd like to vent, throw objects, yell at the world to leave me alone. How much better it would make me feel if I could just do it with someone... and that someone is just her, Y/N. Now that I'm thinking about it, should I call her? Yeah, I'd really like to hear her lovely voice.

...

...

...

I've tried to call her several times before but she's not answering. I also tried to write them but didn't even see the message. What happened to her? Maybe she's just busy and left her phone somewhere else. I threw my back on the bed, with open arms, looking at the ceiling. I was thinking again about how I felt as I started worrying a little bit about y/n as she always answers my calls. And just then I heard my phone ringing, it was her. I answered immediately. I heard a female voice but it wasn't hers, it was an older voice.

Hello? So you're Wilbur
right? I saw your name
on the phone screen and
answered.

Yes I am. So you're Y/N's mother?

Oh... Yes.

Can i talk to her?

Well... she faint, she's
at hospital right now and
she woke up.

Sorry, what-

Don't worry, she's fine
now. She will call you
later, bye

b- bye...

That conversation of a few seconds brought the world down on me. I closed the call while I was still shocked by what his mother had just told me. All I could do was cry. Not even time to think about it I was already lying on the bed dying in my concern. How did this happen? I should have noticed earlier that she wasn't feel very well. What about now? What should I do? should I wait for you to call me to get news or go there? Well yes, she told me where she live these months but i think it's too late now to take a train. I don't care, i'm gonna go there. I'm getting dressed as fast as I can. I've got everything I need, I'm going. The station is not very far away, so I am literally running to get there as soon as possible. When I got there, I got the first ticket it could take me to her. It was almost 7:00, I had to move. I heard the train arrive and got on board. It was 45 minutes of intense suffering inside me and panic. I got off the train and started heading for the first hospital closest to where she lives. Suddenly my phone rings and I decide to answer without even seeing who it is.

Hello?

Will, hi, i'm Y/N

What- you scared me...
I'm here in your city.
Can i talk to your mother?

are you serious? How did you
know?

that's not important

ok...

Then i talked to her mother and she was surprised too. I told her where i was and she came pick me and we started to go to that hospital togheter. It was almost 8pm and the visiting time was about to end so I had to hurry. I asked in reseption where Y/N's room was and ran to her room. I opened the door and stopped immediately and then saw Y/N sleeping. At that point I approached slowly and sat in a chair near her bed. I took her hand between mine as I looked at her trying to hold tears. Her mother had stayed in the waiting room because she would invite me to sleep at her house that night. I stayed with her for quite a while until a nurse came to tell me kindly that I had to leave. Her mother and I went home. I found out that her mother lived pretty close to Y/N's house.

Will, is it your name, right? Well, i'm sorry but you have to sleep on the couch. If you don't want to, let me know.

There's no problem mrs! I'll sleep there. Thank you so much.

Then she smiled and went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. We heard her husband coming in and I introduced myself to him. I started to help her mother to cook and other stuff. After about an hour, we finished and we started to eat. We were talking about Y/N.

"So... did you came here only for Y/N? I really appreciate it, thank you." her dad said

"Well... we're bestfriends so i have to. But, does sge fell better now? Why did she faint?"

"Yeah, she's great. She faint because she was sick but she didn't listen to me when i told her to rest" her mom replied.

"I'm going to take you again tomorrow. I'il go around 10am, but if it's too early for you, we can go there later. "she continued

"Oh, don't worry, that's perfect!"

After a lot of chatter, we finished eating. They went to my room and I stayed in their living room. I lay on the sofa and began to stare intently at the ceiling like a few hours before. I decided not to think too much and i started sleeping. That night I dreamed of waking up in a meadow full of dandelions. Next to me was Y/N and she took my hand. we started running carefree and laughing but all of a sudden she was gone. I started screaming loudly and then I saw everything dark. I started falling into a vacuum without ever reaching the ground. Then I really opened my eyes. In front of me was her mother who was trying to wake me up. She told me to get ready. When I finished we get to the hospital and i ran to hug her. She seemed pretty fine. She can stand up, walking... We talked a bit then her parents decided to go get lunch. After they're gone, me and Y/N continued talking.

So you're fine now, right?

Yup, I am

In that moment, a doctor walked in and he told me that she can go home then he left the room. I smiled, I was so happy

What did he just said? Why are u smiling?

You can leave the hospital

OMFG-

she's going crazy. She was jumping and running all over the room then turned around and looked me straight in the eye. She ran towards me and jumped at me to hug me. She was clutching me so hard that I could clearly feel all her happiness. I was happy, she was happy too. We were happy. I kissed her on the forehead. Then she raised her head from my chest and looked me in the eyes smiling. I've been wondering for a few weeks what that feeling I felt for her was. Respect and protection. But there's something else... it's love, I think? When I'm with her I feel so alive, I don't have to hide from my feelings because I get really happy every time I see her. Every hug makes me feel butterflies in my stomach and I wish I could meet her every day. You can't describe how I feel about her.