[Chapter 3]

"If you're always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be."

-Maya Angelou

+++

{Y/N's POV}

"Come on, Fred!" I said, dragging him up the stairs.

He laughed and followed me.

"Blimey, how high up are we?" Ron asked.

"Let me put it this way: if it rains, we'll be the firsts to know" his father replied.

"Oh, goodness," Ron said.

Of course we were starting to feel tired from all the walking.

"Godric, my legs feel like jello," Hermione said.

"It's worth it if we get to watch the game, though," Ginny said.

I looked down just to see how high up we were. I saw a familiar platinum blonde haired boy.

"Draco," I said out loud, getting Fred's attention.

"Hello, Y/N!" he called out. "We've got an invitation from the minister himself!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, no one cares," I said, making him scowl.

"Don't boast, son," Draco's father said and continued walking away.

We continued walking as well and Draco's shoulder bumped me.

"Mudblood," I heard him say, walking past me. He was obviously trying to get me upset.

"Daddy's boy," I said, smirking when he heard me.

Fred and George heard me and laughed when they saw Draco's face. He turned towards me to throw another insult, but Lucius stopped him.

"Come on, Draco," he said.

Lucius suddenly stopped Harry and said, "Do enjoy yourselves. While you can."

His tone sounded mischievous, but I didn't think much of it since they were probably just trying to ruin our night.

"You ok, Harry?" I asked him.

"Yeah," Harry said unsurly.

I decided to cheer him up.

"I wouldn't be," I said. "If Mr. Malfoy was that close to my face, I probably would've thrown up by his gnarly breath."

Harry laughed and shook his head.

We finally made it up to the top of the stadium. There were seats, but none of the boys bothered to use them.

"Please welcome... the Bulgarians!" the commentator spoke through his wand.

Ron cheered the loudest when Viktor Krum showed up. He was fangirling loudly and whistling. The Bulgarians flew fast around the stadium, showing off their speed. Ron almost fainted when Krum high-fived him.

Next, were the Irish.

"And now, we have the Irish!"

The crowd roared again and the Irish did tricks on their brooms like, spinning in circles, showing off their skills. Fred and George cheered loudly and Fred put his arm around me, making me feel warm, despite the wind.

The crowd never stopped cheering even when the game was going on. Fred and George kept on praying that the Irish would win, otherwise they owed a lot of money.