[Chapter 5]

"If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl, but by all means, keep moving."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

+++

{Y/N's POV}

"You're next, Y/N," Molly said.

I held on to my luggage and ran through the wall. I was followed by George, then Fred. I bumped into someone's shoulder and they almost fell.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry!" I apologize.

I looked at their face and frowned.

"I take that apology back," I said.

Malfoy scoffed.

"Watch where you're going, filthy mudblood," he said.

I scoffed.

"That's getting old, daddy's boy," I said.

I laughed when he walked away in anger. I just loved getting on his nerves.

"Y/N, come on!" George yelled.

I turned around and ran inside the train.

"Lee!" I shouted when I saw my other best friend.

"Y/N!"

"Lee!"

"Y/N!"

I wasn't sure why we were yelling since we were now hugging each other.

"It feels like forever," I said, laughing.

"I know, right?" he said. "You look different."

"I do?"

"Yeah, you grew an inch!" Lee teased.

I playfully hit him and entered a cabin with George, Fred, and Lee. Just when I was about to close the door, someone stopped me.

"Wait! Can I join you guys?" Angelina asked.

Angelina wasn't one of my favorite people. Though everyone called her Angela rather than Angelina. She was very flirtatious to every guy. Especially Fred.

"Sure!" Lee said before I could say that the cabin was full.

She opened the door then walked in and sat next to Fred without his consent. I tried my best not to scream in anger. I obviously looked annoyed because George asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing," I said bitterly and sat next to him.

Angela shivered.

"It's cold!" she said.

No one asked, I thought.

She didn't say anything else for a bit as if she were waiting for someone to offer her a sweater.

"Fred, could I borrow your sweater?" she finally asked.

I looked at Fred to see what he would say.

"Sure..." he said.

She excitedly took his sweater.

I saw George give Fred a look that said, what the heck, dude.

I scoffed when Angela said, "Thank you for sharing your sweater, Freddie."

Freddie.

"What was that for?" Lee asked.

"Nothing," I said. "I'm going to see what Hermione and Ginny are up to."