No Fudgin' Way

Sky

"I'm are you guys ok?" I ask a little worried.
Was that surprise a little to big. Oh my god! They're not dying are they.

As I was having my internal dialogue with myself, Jimmy had risen from his stop and stood in front of me.
Scared of what he was gonna do I take a step back. But he surprises me when he envelops me in a hug.
"Sky? Sky Jackson is that really you?" He ask, his head in the crook of my neck. "Yes, you big baby it's me now let go of me before I die of suffocation"
He reluctantly let me.
Oliver gets up "Sky? I can't believe it's you, he runs around Jimmy and picks me and twirls me around like they do in the movies.
"Oh c'mon I don't look THAT different"
Eli come over to me and gives me a hug. His head in the crooks of my neck even though he's like 6.1.
"We missed you so much Sky" he says while pulling back.
"Why did you come back?"
"Because I finished high school. I missed you guys too so I decided to come back"

Next was Jacob. He's still sitting on the table looking at everything. He was never one to be outgoing or talk first. He was such a caring person. Even when we were kids. But very shy. I walk over to him and sit next to him on the table.
"Hey Jakey, how you doing?" I ask a little teasingly hoping to get a little familiar with me.
"Sky.." he suddenly grabs my hips and pulls me onto his lap.
My bear rate increases. What is he doing?
He looks into my eyes and we just stare at each for what seems like eternity. He then puts a hair behind me ear.
"It's really you" he says more to himself than me.
"Yep" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder dramatically. "Who else could be this great?"
"Andy pulls me from Jacobs lap onto his. "That's Sky all right. No one else would be that stupid" he says jokingly
"Excuse me." I said menacingly
I glare at him from on top of his lap.
"I am great. Who else got you out of slide when it was too small for you because you were wearing 20 different layers of clothing huh?" Getting mad I start to get up Andy puts his hands on my hips.
"C"mon Sky you know I just joking" he says pouting
"Fine" I said sitting back down.

Andy

I can't believe she's back. Not only that. She's so beautiful. Not that she looks any different. Even as a kid she was beautiful. We probably all had a crush on her. I mean, how could we not? She was super pretty, funny, and she's was so real. But then she left. We were heartbroken. But we knew she'd be back. It was a warm feeling of hope.

But now that she is, it's like my brain can't function. It's either that or that she's sitting on my lap with my hands on her hips. Damn, you these hips were made for sinning. They fit perfectly between my hands. Her smell is intoxicating. I just wanna hold her and never let go.

Elijah

I'm watching Jacob glare at Andy for taking Sky from him. It looks like someone's getting a little jealous. But to be honest, who wouldn't?

I look over to where Sky's sitting on Andy's lap. Damn she's beautiful. Her black hair cascades down her black. And those blue eyes are like an ocean you would happily drown in. You can tell she's grown. She has a type of aura around her, that's says, stay away or I'll bite. Or at least thats what I thought until she came over here all happily. Now she's like a kid on Christmas. Probably because she missed us. Hell, we missed her too.

(For those who read this chapter already, sorry but I wrote a whole lot more but for some reason I think it got deleted🤷‍♀️, so I'll write what I remember here)

After the excitement wears off, the guys and I talk and get each other up to date about our lives. I learned that Jimmy got a little sister named Star. She is sooo cute. Jimmy had a lot of pictures of her on his phone. Oliver's mom remarried. I'm sad I missed that, but hey leave the past in the past and continue into the future right. After we finished talking it was almost 5. I get up from where I was sitting.

"Well I'm gonna get back..... I really missed you guys you know." I told them, putting my head down shyly.

Someone puts their hand under my chin and raises my face "don't ever hide these beautiful face from me again" Elijah says huskily. I look at him in surprise, after a couple of second I think he realized what he said and he puts his hand down and clears his throat.

"I mean, we really missed you too Sky. More than you know" the last part almost a whisper.

"Ok. I'll see you guys tomorrow" I start to walk away but gets stopped when I hear Andy scream "Tomorrow we're going out to eat at Līlia's, be ready there at 12:30, don't be late!"

I scream back an "Ok!" Before leaving the cafeteria.

Next morning

I wake up and look at the clock. It's 10:00 am. I get up to get ready for lunch, because yes, I am not having breakfast at 10 o'clock in the morning.

I take a shower and put on a light pink high waisted skirt with a cropped floral sweater. The outfit showed off my curves and was also pretty comfortable. I pair it with some brown thigh high boots.

 I pair it with some brown thigh high boots

I get into my car and drive to Līlia's

I get into my car and drive to Līlia's. When I get into the restaurant I see the guys and a table in the back. I also see a waitress obviously flirting with them. I mean I don't blame her, cause damn them boys are Greek gods, but still I don't think her shirt. Could get any lower. Based on their faces, I could tell that they were uncomfortable. I walk over seeing their faces immediately look relieved. They thought I was there to help them, they're hilarious.

I walk over to them, the waitress looks at me with a scowl. Damn I know I looked good, but I didn't know I looked that good.

I go over to her, "The one with the lightest brown hair has the hottest eight pack ever seen, you should probably hit that" I said, loud enough for the guys to hear my words too.

The waitress looks at me in shock before looking at Jacob with a sultry smile. All of the other boys look at me in shock before laughing. Jacob glares at me in which I return with a wink and blow a kiss.

After we finally convince the waitress to actually take our orders, I sit down by Jacob. He pinches me making me squeal and attract attention. I punch him in the gut making him double over in pain, groaning. I drink my water acting as if nothing happened while the others look at us in amusement.

"Damn, no girl should be able to punch that hard." He said.

I punch him again. Harder. This time I think I knocked the air out of him.
"Bro.. you deserved that one" Elijah said looking at him shaking his head.

"Yep, yep. I heard it right after I said it" Jacob says, still breathless.

Not soon after we got our food. We talked about everything and nothing. I missed them so much. More than I thought.

Damn. What am I gonna do without these stupid guys.