Knock Knock Bitches

I go to open the door and am surprised when I see a head of blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Caleb what the fuck are you doing here?"

Caleb looks at me with a smile

"Boss. Thought you would rather have me tell you about..." he looks behind me and sees Jacob in his sweats and no shirt.

"—something I'll tell you later as it seems you have company! Nice to meet Caleb Andrews, and yes I have two first names as my first and last" he pushes me aside to shake Jacobs hand as I stand on the side with a face is disbelief.

"Jacob" he says suspiciously as he puts his hand in Caleb's looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Caleb here is my...." How do I say this in the most legal way possible?

"A ha! Secretary! Yes he is my secretary!" I nod vigorously at Jacob while Caleb looks like he's trying hard not to laugh. Or shit himself I don't want can't tell the difference.

"Uh huh" Jacob says with a smirk that says he definitely doesn't believe me but he doesn't say anything else before looking back at Caleb.

"You want some coffee? Or breakfast if what Raven was taking out of the fridge is any indicator"

"Actually I would love-"

"No."

The two guys look at me confusingly. "Caleb here has some work he needs to get done for me isn't that right Caleb" I turn my head to look at him and when he looks like he's about to argue I stare him down telling him I was deadly serious.

"Uh yeah she's right I actually have some paperwork I need ti get done at the office I'll see you there?" He ask me as he gulps audibly. I only let his immatureness get so far before he actually begins irritating me and he knows this.

"Ya I'll see you in a couple hours". With that done Caleb walks out the door after him and Jacob do that weird bye guy hug thing guys do and leaving closing the door behind him.

"He seemed nice." I roll my eyes as I go back to the kitchen and begin opening the can of spam when two hand go sounds my waist and a face between my neck.

As Jacob breathes me in I visibly shudder and I feel him smirk on my neck.

Ugh I fricken hate these conceited assholes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

IM BACK BITCHESSSSS! With a very short chapter cause I'm cool like that.