Secrets Unconvered

Sky
We're walking down the road trick or treating when I feel someone watching me. I look around but don't see anybody. Someone's following me.

"Hey guys you mind if I go home, I'm not feeling that good" I said looking over to the guys.

"Are you ok, do you need to see a doctor?" Ask Jacob. Aww, he was always a sweetheart.

"No I think some tea and sleep would be ok"

"Here" Elijah says giving his candy bag (yes he has a candy bag) to Andy "I'll go with you"

No really I'm fine. Don't make me ruin your fun, I'm just gonna walk home, and plus, I'm a badass fighter" I said a little smug to make them feel more at ease.

"Well, only if your sure?" Jimmy says

"I'm sure." I said positive

"Ok we'll be careful"

"I will."

I walk away going the way to Jimmy's house to get my car. It wasn't that far. But before I reach it, it turn left into a dark alley.

"Come out, come out wherever you are" I said into the night.

A couple seconds past until a man walks to me.

"Who are you and why are you following me?" I ask turning fully to my stalker.

"I'm just following the orders of my Boss. That's all" he says like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"And who's your boss?" I ask

He seems to think about this for a while "well since your gonna die, I mine as week tell you. My boss is Ricardo Valentino. Boss of the Italian Mafia." He says proudly.

"Ricardo huh. Well he didn't tell you who you were trying to kill did he."

"Please, your just a little girl. He told me the name Sky Jackson, your age, and told me to kill you. Not much else." He said with a shrug.

I laugh. I laugh so hard I might have looked psychotic.

"Poor you. He must have wanted you dead. Or this is probably a message to me." I said breathless from all of my laughing.

He looks at me confused "What are you talking about?"

"Well since your about to die mine as well tell you" I said using the same words he said.

"My name is Sky Raven Jackson, or as you might have heard people call me Diavolos."

He looks at me for a while before it comes to him.

"No way." He says quietly backing up.

He turn to run, I quickly grab him by his arm, and flip his over my shoulder. "Tsk, tsk, you should know I never let my prey get away"

You must all be very confused. Well let me explain.

After going to New York I was attacked and almost raped by a guy. But by then I knew how to defend myself a little and was able to kill him. I may be a little psychotic, but I don't really care if people die. Anywho, the guy who attacked me was a gang leader of a small gang, and because I killed the leader of the gang, I immediately became the leader of the gang. Yippee...

Soooo... after becoming gang leader, I was ruthless. Sure I was a little girl, but I was respected. Because of my decisions, my gang grew very large in only months. I mean, it's not my fault other gangs kept trying to attack us. We were small, maybe 20 or so, but I was able to make our gang grow. After a couple of months, we had taken over 6 gangs and our numbers were not around 300 or so. They were all pretty small. A year later, I had taken over the biggest gang, and became the biggest gang in the world, with a population of 50,000 and growing, gang members all of the world. I don't know why, it could have been because of my addiction to torture, but not soon after, people started calling me Diavolos. It means devil in greek, trust me, I searched it up. During this I also renamed my gang. I think it was called I don't know Venom before. What a cliche right. I renamed it, Reblooms. You didn't think I was that obsessed with flower to get all those tattoos did you? After leaving, I'm still the leader, but I'm just not there. My second it always there. His name is Caleb. He's a good looking guy, early 20s or so. I met him one day when I was again, almost raped. I could have easily taken him, but before I could Caleb came and killed him. I immediately gave him the spot of second in command. He was probably my only friend I made up there. Ish. I wouldn't really call us friends, but more like we respect each other, but we're more like,
friends-ish, with benefits. You didn't think I was a virgin did you? Well jokes on you.

Now back to the present...

I grab my sniper rifle that was on me.

"Aw.. you thought this was a fake? Nope. This is real as can be baby" I put my leg on his chest making sure he can't get up and shot him point blank. Don't worry there was a silencer.

Damn it! I got blood all over me. I make a phone call.

"Hello?" It says on on the other line.

"I need a clean up on army base 67" I said in my boss voice.

"Name" the voice says.

I was getting irritated.

"Diavolos" I said gritting the word out.

The man seems to realize who he's talking to.
"Yes, right away boss." I hang up.

He must've been new.

I start to walk to my house. The blood could be a part of my costume so I wasn't worried about anybody seeing me.

When I reach Jimmy's house. I grab a towel and but in on my seat, I don't want the blood to stain. I then drive home.

When I get home I take a nice hot shower and wrap my body in a towel. I smelled like my strawberry shampoo. Yum!

I get a call. "Yes" I say.

"The cleanup is done"

"Thank you" is all I say before I hang up.

I go to my closet which is much smaller than my other closet at home. I'm gonna have to buy a house for me and my dad, because this one is way to small. I pick out a thin sweater dress I got in New York. It's super comfy.

I put it on and get into bed

Why is my life so complicated?