House Hunting

Sky
I wake up the next morning with the sun on my eyes. I swear to god if I could I would have murdered the sun years ago. Even if it killed me too.

I roll over and fall of my bed with an "oomph". Oh well. I walk, or more like crawl to the bathroom and took a shower.

I walk out the bathroom and decide to put on a green plaid suit. Today I decided I was gonna go house hunting. I wasn't going to live with my dad forever, but if he wanted to, he could always live with me. You see how that works? I can't live with him, but he can live with me. It's a boss bitch pride thing.

I paired it with some simple black stilettos and a black Gucci purse

I paired it with some simple black stilettos and a black Gucci purse. I had to look professional.

Just as I'm about to walk out of my room I get a phone call. I look at the number and answer it.

"Caleb" I said in my boss voice. You better watch out, boss bitch is in town! Whoop whoop! (monologue in my head)

"I heard you had a cleanup, what happened?" He asked.

"I need you to get rid of someone for me" I said, not answering his question.

"Name"

"Ricardo Valentino"

"Ricardo Valenti-... wait.... isn't that the boss of the Italian Mafia? Why do you need him gone?"

"Caleb, it's not your job to question me. But I will tell you since I'm in a good mood"

I could hear him gulp.

What? You thought since we banged I would treat him nicely? Nope. Equality is key. I'm pretty sure there was a whole thing about it in the 19th century. I think. Or was that for Iguanas??? Eh, I'll search it up later.

"Ricardo Valentino sent someone to kill me yesterday" I said in a monotone voice.

Caleb snorts "they actually thought they could kill you? That's hilarious"

I chuckle. It was pretty funny.

"I think it was some sort of message since the man didn't know who I was he just had my name and my age and where to find me"

" I see I'll send a team over there right now. Should we make it anonymous?"

I think about this for a minute.

"Nah, might as well show them who they messed with"

"Damn sometimes you're scary as hell"

"Whatever just get rid of it"

" yes boss" then he hanged up.