Movie Night

Sky
I go back into the house and swimming and got into the shower. Using my strawberry shampoo and body wash. Yum. I walk into my walk-in closet and try decide what I want to wear. I pulled out a gray tanked bodysuit and a matching white lace bra and pantie set. Perfect I thought to myself. I put it on and it fit like a glove. It showed a little cleavage but it was my jammies I didn't really care.

I'm about to put on Black Clover cause it's bussin', when I hear a knock on my door

I'm about to put on Black Clover cause it's bussin', when I hear a knock on my door. I open the door to find Jacob there.

"What's up" I ask him.

He rub the back of his neck shyly "Umm.. me and guys are having a movie night and wondered if you wanted to join us?" He ask so cutely. Oh my heart. (Grasping chest in mind in my imagination)

"Of course, I'll be right down" Happy that I had agreed Jacob nodded eagerly and went down to the the theater room. I quickly grab my phone and a pack of altoids and went downstairs.

I see the crew and The only free spot is by Elijah. I make my way over there and say down. He looks up from his phone and smiles at me. "What are we watching?" He sighs "since Andy made the movie night, he decided he wanted to watch a movie called Luca"

I laugh a little. I saw the trailer for this cartoon, I'm not surprised that Andy chose this movie. I look around and see the snacks.

I stand up and grab popcorn, whoppers, licorice, and a butterfinger before sitting down.

(Writing this makes me think of the butterfinger commercials the BFI)

As soon as I sit down Eli grabs a handful of my popcorn and stuffs it into his mouth.

I gape at him. "How dare you!" I yell at him. I grab his head and bang it on the wall. I didn't do it hard enough to make him have brain damage, but enough for him to have a bruise. So rude.

"Ahhhhh.." he groans while rubbing his head. "What the hell was that for?!" He ask me stop rubbing his head. "Nobody, and I mean nobody touches my food" I warn.

"Shhhh!" Andy yells at us from his spot on the couch. I shut up and look at the TV.

2 hours later

I look from the TV to see everyone from me and Elijah sleeping.

I look at Elijah and see him still staring at the movie. His sharp jaw and his gray brown eyes that seem to hold warmth even with his cold expression.

Ever since we were children Elijah never made any expressions, well, either than angry and sometimes, rarely, he would smile. I didn't even realize how long I was staring until Elijah spoke up.

"Like what you see?" I get out of my daze to see him smirking and amusement in his eyes. I forced my cheeks not to blush after getting caught staring.

"Ya" I said truthfully. Elijah was hot. No point in denying it. This time it was his turn to be embarrassed.

We settle into a comfortable silence. "You know this is the same situation as before" I look up at him and nod. This was the same situation as when we were 10. Me and the boys had a sleepover and after watching Fast and Furious. Me and Elijah were also the only ones awake similar to now.

Flashback

Damn! Great movie. I look around and see the rest of the Ferocious Warriors sleeping. Awww, I was hoping for abs epic pillow fight. I look around and see that Eli is still awake. Yes!!!

I grab a pillow from my side and like a tiger, jumped at him swinging the pillow. Caught off guard, he gets a face full of pillow.

I giggle uncontrollably trying to stay quite and not wake the others. Elijah looks surprised and just stares at me like I'm crazy, but after seeing me laughing so much, his face softens and I almost think I seen him smile.

"Oh my god! That was so good" I whisper to him. He rolls his eyes and sits back down. I sit next to him, but based on the way he keeps side glancing me, I can tell he thinks I'm planning something.

I roll my eyes "I'm not gonna do anything" I said.
"That's what they all say" he whispers mysteriously. I began to roll my eyes but stops. Ya that's true.. they do all say that.

Nobody talks for a second before he speaks up again "That was a good one though" he says. That make me smile. "Thanks".

Realizing that I had food all over my shirt, I began to take it off to switch it when Elijah eyes widen and he stops me. "What?" I ask him.

He stares at me wide eyed "You we're about to take off your clothing in front of me!" He says. Wow this is the most expressions I've ever seen him make. He's always so blank. "And..?" I ask him confused. He sighs. What did I do wrong?

"Sky you're a girl. Girls don't start taking off their clothes in front of guys. You should go to the bathroom to change" I freeze and stare at him wide eyed.

I can't believe it. Every other time I would leave to change, Andy would just tell me to change by them, since I was just one of the guys, which I was of course, but even so I was a girl. And for Elijah to say that to me, makes me realize how much I needed someone to remind me.

"Thank you.." I tell him

"Huh?" He looks at me confusingly.

"Never mind, I'll go get changed." I run to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I slide down the door.

Did my heart... just skip a beat..?

Little did 10 year old Skyla know...

10 year old Elijah was sitting on the couch, red as a tomato.. thinking the same thing...

End of flashback

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎
Guys don't forget to vote for the chapter if you loved it. If you don't vote for it, not many people will be able to find it and read it and get the chance to know this awesome story by yours truly.

BTW, I switched the picture of Elijah. Sorry for those who liked the first Elijah♡︎