Surpise...?

Sky

I get up at 7am to get ready for training. I put on some black Nike leggings with a matching sports bra and I put my hair up in a ponytail. I grab a sweater because it was a little cold, but I will probably take off when I get there. I even put on my custom Oreo Nike Huaraches. I like to match.

 I like to match

I grab my water bottle and start walking over to the gym

I grab my water bottle and start walking over to the gym. When I get there, people stop working out to look at me. Some people even have the guts to wolf whistle. Scoff! Just wait until they find out who my dad is. I walk over to where Andy and the guys are lifting weights.

"Damn girl! You look good" Andy says looking at me up and down

Oliver whistles. "Ya she does, I'd hit that anyway. If it wasn't you of course" he says the last sentence fastly hoping I wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"Thanks. Who says you can't look good while working out?" I ask while observing the gust of what they're wearing.

Damn! Why did they have to turn so hot?

All of them have their shirts off showing off their eight packs. You heard me! Not six, but EIGHT! I have a pretty good four pack myself, but I try to keep less noticeable so I don't look to muscular because then, I wouldn't want to wear crop tops, and I could not live without crop tops.

Elijah see's me staring at them and grabs me from behind with his arms on my waist touching my skin because of the gab between my leggings and sport bra.

"Like what you see?" He coos

I shiver

Ok, play it cool - I think to myself

I clear my throat "of course I am, you guys are hot, there's no denying it"

They all start smirking. Even Jimmy. That's until I open my mouth again.

"But you guys open your mouth and when stupid comes out, it just ruins the whole picture" I say while moving my hand towards them showing them what I mean when I say "picture".