Chapter 0 "Goodbye?"

Oona's POV: Today is a Saturday and My Mommy and Daddy is bringing Me to a Friend's house but I don't who it is.

"We're here" Said My Daddy and My Mommy knocked on the door and The door opened and I saw-

"Nonny!" I Said

"Hello" Said Nonny and I looked at Both My Mommy and Daddy.

"Am I gonna have a playdate with Nonny?" I Asked

"If That's okay with Nonny and His Mom and Dad" Said My Mommy

"Would You like to play with Oona, Nonny?" Asked Nonny's Mommy and-

"Yes" Said Nonny and Both of Us smiled.

"Yaaay!" I Said and I hold Nonny's hand and-

"Let's Go" I Said and I swim away from the house while holding Nonny's hand and-

"Oona, Sweetie, I thought You and Nonny are gonna go inside and Play together" Said My Daddy and-

"Oh Right" I Said and I looked at Nonny.

"Sorry Nonny" I Said

"That's okay" Said Nonny and We went inside while holding hands.

(Keep a little time)

Both Me and Nonny played together by drawing, with Nonny's toys, Playing outside by playing catch the ball and Our Favorite is playing 'Family' Like: I'm The Mom, Nonny is The Dad and We have kids and have a Puppy and We live in a happy family. Nonny is the best friend that I ever had, I was the first friend that Nonny had and We been so close and Our Mommies are actually best friends, So Me and Nonny can hang out all the time. We also love to hang out with the other Guppies, Maybe Tomorrow or something, Me and Nonny can go and play with The other Guppies, Molly, Gil, Goby, Demma and Zooli, That would be so much Fun. Anyways, Both Me and Nonny are playing in the backyard and in the sandbox, Digging for Fossil bones with Our Two favorite stuffed animals. Nonny has a cute Puppy dog and I have a Kitty Cat.

Nonny name His stuffed Toy "Nonlinda" and I name My stuffed Toy "Oliver" and We play with Them when We are playing "Family" and They are great with to Snuggle with

Nonny name His stuffed Toy "Nonlinda" and I name My stuffed Toy "Oliver" and We play with Them when We are playing "Family" and They are great with to Snuggle with. Anyways, After digging for Fossil Bones, Nonny was pushing Me gently on the swing that He has in the backyard which I really love. While I was giggling of being push on the swing, I looked Up and I noticed that Both Our Mommies....are crying?