Chapter 40 "When Mom home alone with Baby"

Oona's POV:

So It was My turn to hang out with Nonlinda and take care of Her for the day. Nonny is heading off to work for The whole day, So Once He was ready to go, We both kissed and He kissed Nonlinda on Her cheek and He left. So It was just Me and My Baby Girl, It wasn't really nothing to do but Nala was getting hungry, So I quickly made Her bottle and I gently put it in Her mouth and I smiled Once She was drinking Her bottle.

"So Nala, What should We do Today?" I Asked and I was trying to think of something that wasn't boring for Both Me and Nonlinda, So I decided if We can go outside and Maybe later, Invite The Girls and The Babies but I know that The rest of The Guppies are busy, So I'll probably call Demma because I think She is not busy for Today, So I'll call Her later to see if She and Baby Doby wanna hang out with Both Me and Nonlinda and Have a play date with The Babies. But right know, I gotta go outside anyways because I forgot to get groceries, So Both Me and Nonlinda are ready and I put Nonlinda in Her stroller and We started to head for the Grocery store. I actually have a list of all of the stuff that I need to get, It's not much I just need a couple of things that We need.

(Skip Time)

So Both Me and Nonlinda arrived Home and I got all of the stuff that I needed, So Maybe Later I just invited Demma to come with Her Son. Anyways, I just finished feeding Nonlinda and I put Her into Her bassinet and I gently picked Her on Her forehead and I put all of the stuff away. Once I finished, I saw Nonlinda was still awake, I smiled and I gently picked Her Up and I started to snuggle Her but than Nonlinda started to cry a little and-

"Shh, Don't worry Nala, You're Mommy is a Police Officer and She won't let anything happen to You" I Said and I gently picked Nonlinda on Her forehead. After a few minutes of Snuggling with Nonlinda, She fell asleep in My arms and I kissed Her on Her forehead and I carefully put Her back into Her bassinet.

"Mommy will be right back, Sweetheart" I Said Softly and I took out My Phone and I started to call Demma.

"Hell-ooh?"

"Hi Demma, Are You busy right now?" I Asked

"No, Goby is at work right now and It's just Me and Doby and I'm getting a little board and I bet Doby is getting board too but rolling around on the bed"

"He started to roll?"

"Yeah, He started Yesterday and I think He enjoys it"

"So, You wanna come over to My House and Both Doby and Nonlinda can hang out with eachother?" I Asked

"Sure, I don't see Why not"

"Great, See You soon" I Said

"I'll be there in 10 minutes"

(Hang Up)

(Skip Time)

Once I heard the doorbell ring, I saw-

"Hey Demma" I Whispered and-

"Heyy Girl, Why are You Whispering?" Asked Demma and-

"Because Nala is sleeping right now and I put Her down to sleep" I Whispered and-

"Oh okay Girl, I'll keep My voice down" Demma Whispered and Demma came in with Baby Doby and She sit down with Baby Doby in Her arms, So I closed the door and I sit down next to Her.

"Hey Girl, Both Me and Doby got Nala something" Demma Whispered and She went through Her bag and I saw a-