Chapter 39 "Dad home alone with Baby"

Oona's POV:

After what happen, Both Me and Nonny are so relief that Baby Nonlinda is okay and She's home safe and sound with Us. After We brought Nala back Home, Nonny has become really protected by putting Nala's bassist in Our Home and putting an emergency alarm in Her and Our room, Which I want Nala to be in Our room for now on, So We can keep an eye on Her and I know that She is only a few days old but You never know. Nonny has been with Me and Nala 24/7 and He's pretty protective and He Gives Both Me and Nala lots of love and He's been watching Nala sleeping and haven't taken an eye off of Her, I mean Nala means to The world to Both Me and Nonny and We don't wanna let Nala get kidnapped again, So I decided to become a little protective but not as protective as Nonny. Anyways, I know that Nonny wants to spend time with Nonlinda, So He wants Me to spend time with The Girls while He Watches Nonlinda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nonny's POV:

Once Oona left, It was just Me and Baby Nala, I decided to read a book while Nala is sleeping peacefully. After about like 15 minutes of reading, I heard Nonlinda was crying, So I put the book down and I picked Nala Up and I hold Her into My arms.

"Shhhh, Shh, It's okay" I Said and I walked over to the kitchen and Nala in My arms and I grabbed a Bottle and I gently put it into Nonlinda's mouth and She started to drink the bottle. I noticed She had tears coming down Her cheeks, So I gently wipe Her tears away and I gently kissed Her on Her cheek.

(Skip time)

Nonlinda finished Her bottle and Now I'm trying to get Her to burp by patting Her gently on Her back. While I was patting Nonlinda on the back, I-

(Burp)

And There was that burp. Anyways, I put Nala back into My arms and I sit down and We both looked into eachother's eyes and I gently smiled at Her and I gently stroked Her palm and than She started to hold My finger and She was looking at Me while She sucking on Her pacifier. Anyways, I stand Up with Baby Nonlinda in My arms and I started to walk around the house with Her in My arms and carefully not to drop Her. Anyways, I was showing and talking to Nonlinda about what We should do and telling Her every room in the house, Like The Bedroon is for sleeping, The Bathroom is for Brushing Your teeth, taking a bath or shower and...doing some business, The Kitchen is for eating and cooking food and The Livingroom is for watching TV. Anyways, After I showed Nonlinda around, I noticed that She had fallen asleep, I smiled Once Nonlinda is sleeping peacefully in My arms and I sit down with Nonlinda in My arms. I remember when Nonlinda was born, Once She was born, After She was crying, She started to use all of Her five of Her senses, First She open Her eyes and She was looking at Both Me and Oona after She stopped crying. I remember I did the same when I was born when My Mom told Me. Anyways, Nonlinda's crying has been a little different because Whenever Nonlinda cries, I can see Fear into Her eyes, So It must be when She was taken away, I can't imagine someone is taking Me away if I was Nonlinda, It must've been scary. I'm trying not to think about too much but I can't stop thinking about it but than I got an idea.

"Hey Nala, You wanna go for a walk with Me in Your Stroller?" I Asked and I gently put Nonlinda into Her Carseat