Chapter 1 "New life, Full of Surprises?"

(A Few years later)

Nonny's POV: Hello, I am 16 years old and I'm in high school and I am the smartest kid in My school but I get bullied almost everyday by My Classmates because of it and I actually have Autism and I was actually adopted, How am I? Well When I was in My Parents and I saw a paper on the floor and it was an adoption sheet and I told My Parents about it and They said that They wanted to tell Me but When I was in adulthood, They would tell Me, I am not mad at Them, I'm just happy that They gave Me a new Home and give Me everything like I was their biological child,  Biological means: Someone or Something is related to that other someone or something. I usually ignore Them and stay really quiet and act like They're don't even there, I still have Oona's favorite Toy and I really wanna see Her so badly but...I don't think I will see Her or The Guppies again...

(Bell rings)

School was about to begin and It was another day to survive the day, Let's just get this over with, I love school but I hate it when Others like Bullies bugged Me. I am the quietest kid in My classroom and Everyone calls Me 'Cricket' which I don't mind at all, Maybe I am a Cricket because I am so quiet. I only have one friend and His name is 'Jared' and We usually do projects and eat together in school. He's a good friend.

(Skip Time)

Finally End of School, Both Me and Jared usually walked home to school together and talk about Science
and/or others. Anyways I arrived Home and My Dad isn't home again, So I guess He'll be working late again but I did see My Mom and She was in the kitchen and She looked at Me.

"Hi Sweetie, How was Your day?" Asked Mom

"Like it was yesterday, Alright" I Said and My Mom smiled.

"Alright, Later Me and Your Father have news to tell You but That's gonna have to wait till Your Father comes back, So Would You like Cookies? There are fresh out of the oven" Said My Mom

"Okay" I Said and My Mom smiled.

(Skip Time)

"Honey, Can You come in The kitchen for a minute, Please?" Asked My Mom from The kitchen, So I just finished with My Homework and I put it all in My bag and I walked to the kitchen and-

"Hey Buddy, Me and Your Mother have some great news" Said My Dad and-

"Well Two great news, Number one...We were wondering if You would like to be a big brother?" Asked My Dad and-

"Yes" I Said

"What's going on?" I Asked and Both of My Mom and Dad smiled.

"Well...Me and Your Mother were thinking if...We would give You a Brother or a Sister, Which one would You like?" Asked My Dad

"I don't mind having a brother or a sister, I'm just gonna love Them so much that I am never gonna stop loving Them" I Said and Both of My parents smiled.

"What is The second news?" I Asked

"An a couple of months, We are heading back to where all of Your old Friends live" Said My Mom and I smiled.

"Really?" I Asked

"Yes!" Said Both Of My Parents and We hugged eachother and I can't believe it, I'm gonna be a big brother and going back to Oona and The rest of the Guppies, I am so excited and It's kinda hard to show it but I am really happy.

(A Few weeks later)

It's been a couple of weeks now and My Parents are Adopting My new little Brother or sister, I can't wait to meet Him or Her. We arrived at The Orphanage and fast forward, I was waiting to meet My new little brother and sister. I was sitting in a chair waiting patiently and-