Chapter 28 "Proposed?"

Nonny's POV:

It was the next day and Today is Sunday and I got Up from the bed and Oona is still sleeping. I smiled at Her as I was watching Her sleeping peacefully and I carefully swim out of Our Bedroom and I swim over to the kitchen and I open Up all of The Cabinets, Because I wanted make Coffee for Me and Oona. Anyways, I found The Coffee powder and I started to make some Coffeee. While The Coffee maker was making The Coffee, I heard My phone was running and I took out My Phone and I was getting a text from Gil.

"Looks like, Mr. Clumsy is Up" I Said Softly and I looked at The text message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gil: Hey Boys, Are The Girls are still sleeping?

Goby: Demma is still sleeping

Nonny: Oona is too

Jaxson: Zooli is too, She looks cute when She is sleeping

Jared: Ashley forced Me to sleep on the couch which I am kinda glad because She's a loud Snorer....

Gil: Anyway Guys, When The Girls get Up, I'm gonna try to convince Molly and You guys will convince The other Girls to go and hang out again While Us Boys plan the surprise, So Everyone got the plan?

Goby: Yes

Nonny: Yup

Jaxson: Yes Sir

Jared: Alright

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ring)

Once I put My Phone away, The Coffee was done and I started to pour The Coffee into a Mug and I looked Up and I saw-

"Good Morning Officer Oona" I Said and Oona smiled.

"Good Morning Professor Nonny" Said Oona and We both genlty kissed eachother and I gave Oona The Coffee mug that I just made and She started to drink it.

"So, Did Officer Oona get any bad guys yet?" I Asked and Oona laughed.

"Well, I only gave Everyone a Ticket for not following The Law and Help Everyone cross the road safely" Said Oona

"That's a good start" I Said and Oona smiled.

"So Did Professor Nonny find anything Dinosaurs Fossils?" Asked Oona and I smiled.

"Yes He did, He found so many Dinosaurs Fossils and A whole Dinosaur Skeleton" I Said and We both smiled.

"I'm so proud of You" Said Oona and She kissed Me on My cheek and I giggled.

"Anyways, I was wondering if You want to hang out with The Girls again" I Said

"Because You've obviously been working so hard" I Said and Oona smiled.

"Wanna know something? Early in the morning, I'm working as a Police Officer and Later that night, I'm working as a nurse" Said Oona and We both chuckled.

"It's like We're all working non-stop and We are working a Full time Jobs" I Said

"Hey How about If We can spend time together Next week, If You want" I Said and Oona smiled.

"Sounds like a Plan" Said Oona and She finally drinking Her Coffee.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go and take a shower" Said Oona