The Flash: This Is Weird... (Surprise! Pt. 2) (SnowBarry)

This is the second part of the chapter titled "Surprise!"

"Hey, guys... I think I'm hallucinating," Barry - the Barry from this time - said in a croaky voice having just woken up in the medbay. He was staring at the older version of himself, the version whose kids had gotten stuck in this time.

"Oh, Barry you're not hallucinating. The future you time travelled back here to get Henry, Nora, and Isabella. They have all the tech they need to get back but they're staying the night at Joe's to hang out with all of us one last time and rest. But that doesn't matter right now, what matters is how you feel. You were pretty injured, Bar. Your vitals look great, but how are you feeling?" Caitlin explained rushing towards the younger speedster going into full doctor mode. 

"I feel fine, Dr. Snow. So the kids are gonna be leaving tomorrow? Our kids?" Barry asked, lowering his voice to a whisper at the end.

"I don't know whether to be jealous or gush at your cuteness," Future Barry said, hugging Caitlin from behind and wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his face on her shoulder. Caitlin jumped at the contact and the older Barry let her go. 

"Sorry, I'm not used to being around you and keeping my distance. I'll try to keep that in mind," Future Barry said.

"It's alright, it's just odd you know," Caitlin said awkwardly. Barry smiled at her nervousness and stood up from the gurney, Caitlin immediately rushing towards him again to catch him if he stumbled or fell.

"I'm fine, Cait! Also Barry... be jealous," Barry said as he walked out of the room leaving behind a very flustered and confused Caitlin and a smirking Barry. 

"Dad, you're ok!" Nora said as she walked up to the younger version of her father and gently hugged him.

"I was always fine, princess. You don't have to worry about me," Barry said as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind his older daughter's ear. "I'm gonna miss that you know. I'm gonna miss you all," Barry said looking at all three of his kids. The kids teared up and joined the hug with young Barry. 

"We're gonna miss you too, Dad. We'll always have you but we'll still miss our time hanging out with this you," Isabella said, burying her face in her father's chest. 

"Alright, who wants to come over for a pizza party!" Joe yelled, breaking the tearful moment to celebrate with everybody. 

About an hour later, everybody had gathered at Joe's, each with a glass of champagne in hand

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

About an hour later, everybody had gathered at Joe's, each with a glass of champagne in hand. Everybody was smiling and laughing, but an air of sadness was still present. Team Flash had gotten attached to the three youngest speedsters. 

"Daddy... Can I try some?" Nora asked in the sweetest possible voice. She was 17 years old so technically she was not allowed to drink yet, but she was going to try her absolute best. Future Barry stared her down and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Fine one small glass. But just this once! Only because you should remember this trip as the only time you ever messed with the timeline. I'm serious, Princess, I love you and I'm not mad at you but you are never to do this again," Barry said in a fatherly tone. Nora's face lit up.