22. Kunebo Subaru

Y/n's POV

"Irasshaimase" I said as I continued to make the fried rice.

"Ohh!! I see why you chose this place, 'Samu! It's really fancy!" a teenage boy's voice ringed. "Yeah, it's a gourmet restaurant and the price is reasonable too. It's pretty cool how it's not that expensive." another voice said.

I put the wok on the stove a little big for the rice to become crispy. When I looked up, I saw two identical twin brothers, one had a blonde hair and the other a grey one.

I grinned as I gestured to the seats in front of me,

"You can sit here, gentlemen. I'll come back when you're ready to order," I said as I handed them the menus.

I went back to frying the dish and placed it on the plate and started to decorate it in a minute. After putting finishing touches to the dish, I went over to serve it.

"Here ya go, miss! Stir fried rice with pork and vegetables." I smiled.

"Thank you! Itadakimasu!" the woman chanted before digging in. "Mm~ Oishii!" she exclaimed.

I couldn't help but grin at the customer's reaction and bowed, "Thank you so much! Enjoy your meal!" I said before going over to the twins that just came in.

The grey haired one was smiling softly as he read the menu while his brother, the blonde one looked like he's already decided.

I went over to them and grabbed my notes and a pen. "Have you decided what you wanted to order, gentlemen?" I asked politely.

The blonde one beamed when he saw my face and grinned, "What 'bout I order you, cutie?" he flirted awfully.

Customer service.
Customer service.
It matters.
Don't snap at him now, Y/n-

His brother glared at him and wacked the back of his head harshly. "'Tsumu. That was rude. Apologize." he said angrily.

"Hey! Just because mom isn't here doesn't mean you should beat me up, 'Samu!" the blonde, 'Tsumu' growled.

The grey haired dude, 'Samu' sighed and apologized, "I'm so sorry for his behavior. We'll order now." he said with a tick mark on his forehead.

"I'm sowwy...."

I smiled and grasped my notes, "It's no big deal. Thank you though." I said.

He nodded and grabbed the blonde's roots, making him cry out in pain.

"Tell her what you want, ugly."

"We have the same face, 'Samu!!"

"I'm still the better looking twin. Now stop arguing and tell her what you want."

"... fine... Can I have lamb ribs with the special mashed potatoes, please?" he asked nicely. "Oh, and with coke." he smiled.

I smiled back and wrote it down, nodding at his words. "How 'bout you?" I turned to the grey haired twin.

"I'll have shoyu ramen with coke as well—thank you." he said as he handed me the menus back.

I wrote them all down and nodded, "It'll take around twenty minutes. I'll get them done as soon as I can." I said before leaving their table.

Once I entered the kitchen, I tore the piece of paper on the board and washed my hands.

"Panda-chan! Shoyu ramen and lamb ribs with mashed potato on table seven! I'll do the ramen," I said as I got to work and started to chop the seaweed.